dominick0205 is offline New Member

ordering clenbuterol

i was thinking about just doing a 2 week cycle of this.
    I was going to order 60 tabs of spironet (sp??)

just wondering, am i crazy for ordering something like this on the internet to be sent to my house. I mean are they really going to crack down on an order like this. Do they treat it the same as ordering AS? (i would never be crazy enough to do that!)

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    #1 2 weeks is worthless...why not run it longer?

#2 if you are ordering online, make sure its a reliable source. Check with a MOD first. I personally wouldnt order from a website.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    #1 2 weeks is worthless...why not run it longer?

#2 if you are ordering online, make sure its a reliable source. Check with a MOD first. I personally wouldnt order from a website.

I figured since I read to do 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off that maybe 2 weeks would be enough. I'm just looking to cut down on my love handles...etc.
    I'm a skinny guy 165lbs 5'11". I only checked my bodyfat with one of those tantita (sp?) scales and it was at 18%. I've been dieting really well, mostly chicken and protein shakes and got down to 16% BF 160lbs.

I thought that maybe 2 weeks of clen will really give a nice boost and keep my confidence going. Was I mistaken in thinking just 2 weeks would do it?

Please, any suggestions/comments welcome. I'm trying to absorb as much as I can here. I've spent hours the past few days just reading posts.
    Great info here guys...and TONS of it!!

Thanks, I will PM one of the mods about the website (its in italy...)

Dominick

bump....i was informed that ordering from an overseas place would be too risky
    but I'm a newbie and of course don't know where else to look.

I was given one sight that is domestic and trusted but it only had liquid clen ...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    liquid clen is good to use............... I used it before and had good results from it.

Thread Information