BigGs is offline New Member

What should I do?

Hi i play football and I may be tested anytime....i was thinking of takin test prop with some winnie and clen ...i would like to get quality leans muscle mass will this do it for me???? i would only like to be taking the stuff for about 4-5 weeks..is this ok ...please help

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Your going to test positive if you use those. The only thing that wont come up is test susp. It will come up as pure test so they cant tell the difference from your natural body source. You will get huge gains in a very short time. You have to inject twice a day however.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you playing h.s. or college? If h.s. your too young and using now is going to screw up your future if you plan on playing for a while.

BigGs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    Are you playing h.s. or college? If h.s. your too young and using now is going to screw up your future if you plan on playing for a while.
    i play university football...i know that i would show positive but how long till it would be outta my system? do youo have nany other cycle recommendation..nothing that wouold stay longer then 3 weeks

Thread Information