gino_slayer is offline Associate Member

to train or not to train...

ok... I think I have the sust flu because I started my cycle last week Monday and yesterday and today I feel completely sick. It feels like I have a fever (even tho i dont), headache, etc. etc. I was wondering if I should push myself to get into the gym and train without being at risk of staying sick for a longer period of time... and today is also leg day which requires alot of intensity so...

thnx

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    no, just stay home eat and rest....honestly even if you made it to the gym what good would the workout do you....how good of a workout could you possibly have???

If you feel like crap, chill out for a bit before you go all cary

alright cool... any other opinions

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gino_slayer
    alright cool... any other opinions

I would def. stay home and rest. Your not going to lose much if you even take a week off. Your body needs to be rested and better or going to the gym is worthless and you could get others sick

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Rest bro the last time I thought I would tough it out. I was out of commision for 2 wks.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gino_slayer
    ok... I think I have the sust flu because I started my cycle last week Monday and yesterday and today I feel completely sick. It feels like I have a fever (even tho i dont), headache, etc. etc. I was wondering if I should push myself to get into the gym and train without being at risk of staying sick for a longer period of time... and today is also leg day which requires alot of intensity so...

thnx

you say you feel like you have a fever but you do not--i am going to assume you mean you feel hot all over even from the inside even thought you dont register a fever--AHA!--A CLUE
    --if you were really sick you would have cills

i always feel hot and flushed alot of the time when "on"--at first you feel sick at the begginning of all good cycles--to grow at the rate the gear demands is a tremendous stress to the body

this just means the gear is working---eat more and be sure you sleep 8 hours a night--and be consistant in the gym

your not sick--your growin'---now go squat!

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Entering the fourth week of my cycle, and I am sick, no test/sust flu, real flu. Lifted hard today, glad I didn't stay home. But, do what your body tells you to, if think you're gonna have a crappy day at the gym, then you probably will.

Peace

-Taejoon

well, thnx for the responses although I did stay out of the gym yesterday. I'm actuall;y feeling better today but my throat is still bothering me but im gonna go in anyway. Im not gonna let ANY of my cycle go to waste.

Slayer

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    day 4 METHYL 1-T-------I feel like the stuff that grows underneath doggydoo----OK--actuall worse than that

just part o' the game

Well, if you're really crapped out sick, then stay home and rest...

But when I get a cold or the flu or whatever while on gear, I make it a point to go to the gym and train HARD... sweat the bugger out... 9 times out of 10 I feel SOOO much better when I finish training. 1 time out of 10 I can't keep on training and I go home REAL sick.

I dunno, I don't feel too guilty missing a few training days when I'm not on gear and I feel sick... but when I'm on I feel cheated if I miss even 1 training day

Red

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I had the test flu for 4 days...couldn't do anything..tried to force feed myself...but I noticed you said you had a sore throat...I didn't experience that....possibly you have a normal cold.just my .02

****... im feeling SLIGHTLY better today... the only day i missed was yesterday but im gonna try and hit it as hard as usual and see how that goes through. I really feel cheated and like im wasting my time not going to the gym sick or not so we'll see how that turns out.

Slayer

alright... just a follow up

went to the gym and am feeling pretty good. Worked legs and manged to match all my lifts in the previous workout despite low energy level. My point is that if you feel sick and only feel chills above the neck (headache, stuffy nose, etc) but dont have a fever or any symptoms below the neck (ie. diarrhea, vomiting, chills, etc), get your ass in the gym and train. You probably wont have that great of a workout but if your keeping up with eating and rest and everything else then you should be fine and still gain some.

Worked for me tonight

Slayer

Thread Information