Thread: 2nd Cycle help

alindo02 is offline New Member

Talking 2nd Cycle help

What up !
    Stats: I'm 28 yr 163 lbs 12% bf been working out for 2 years 5 days a week, I'm eating healthy but like a horse, weight gainers, creatine and glutamine. I got my hands on 10cc of sustanon 250mg and 10cc of Deca300 along with liquid nolva and liquid clomid. Can someone help me work an 8 to 10 week cycle with this gear? Thanks in advance.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    You need enough Sust to run it e3d or e4d through out, and the deca can be 1cc a week, maybe go 10 weeks on the deca and 12 on the sust.

I'd recomend you trade that gear for 20cc of Test cyp or enan & run it 1cc e5d or so for 12 weeks.

JMHO

D

chevy44 is offline Member
    alot of bros on the board will say that for a first cycle u should stick to single ester test ( enanthate or cypionate ) for a first cycle, there are many reasons why, one being that if u get gyno u can treat it w/ nolva, liquidex etc etc, but if ur on a deca /sust cycle, u dont know if the gyno is from the deca or test. sorry for the lack of educated terms, i have been off the board for a while

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy44
    alot of bros on the board will say that for a first cycle u should stick to single ester test ( enanthate or cypionate ) for a first cycle, there are many reasons why, one being that if u get gyno u can treat it w/ nolva, liquidex etc etc, but if ur on a deca /sust cycle, u dont know if the gyno is from the deca or test. sorry for the lack of educated terms, i have been off the board for a while

Not to get too technical, but he did title his thread 2nd cycle help...

D

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Imo..sus and deca good for a 2nd cycle, but he does'nt have enough of either. Like dd was saying, need 20cc to atleast get started...

alindo02 is offline New Member

alright

How about If I just want to do an 8 week cycle with the sus and I use 3/4 of a CC of deca 300 which should be around 200mg. NOlva and clomid. How could I put a plan together to use it wisely? Thanks

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    correct me if i'm wrong, i'm still a newb, but he should get another 10cc bottle of sust so he can at least run 500mg of test per week.

i'd do this for a 10 week cycle:
    500mg/week sust
    300mg/week deca

-- clocky

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    350-500mg of test with 300 of deca is a good second cycle

JohnnyB

Thread Information