toolman is offline Banned

winny drink/inject opinions

This is my first time with winny. My present cycle is 12 weeks test E 500 and Eq 300. I am going to end up my current cycle with 6 weeks of winny. Since I am also running prop daily the last 2 weeks, I figured I would drink the winny to minimize scar tissue.

Can anyone give me a solid reason to shoot the winny rather than drink it? Also, are there any users who's hair has not gone gray or fallen out as it seems like alot of guys lately are complaining about this.

Steele is offline Member
    people on this board hate answering questions about "drinking winnie" do a search on that, and as for the hair, i would just assume all juice is bad for the hair IF predisposed to hair loss like me. just shoot the winnie IMO.i do everything i can to keep juice away from my liver!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    my hair is still full and not grey....whether i shoot or drink is dependant upon what else im running...Imo if winnie is the only ed, and you are running slow actin gear, shoot it...I only drink when running fina and prop when im totally ed injected out...and I have seen better results by shooting as opposed to drinking

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Better to inject it, but if your tired of injecting ED, then go ahead and drink it. Thats what I did, and I fell in love with the taste of it...Ahhh Though I will never touch winstrol again, I do miss the taste........

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are shooting the prop ed, why not shoot the winny in the same syringe? If you are worried about scar tissue buildup, then the ed prop shots should concern you as well, right?

-moto

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    If you are shooting the prop ed, why not shoot the winny in the same syringe? If you are worried about scar tissue buildup, then the ed prop shots should concern you as well, right?

-moto
    because prop+win tends to make the muscle very sore that i shoot it into and disrupts my workouts

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy

-moto
    My thoughts exactly .. Moto has a good point, you're already going to be sticking yourself with the Prop injections, just throw in the Winny too. Seems to make the most sense.

As far as the weeks you'll be taking Winny before the Prop, you could always go with an inject eod/drink eod to reduce your worries of scar tissue. Although I believe if you rotate through a variety of injection sites, then scar tissue is not that big of a deal.

Thread Information