Ambros23 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon/Dbol Cycle Help

my buddy and i are getting ready to take a sustanon /dbol cycle and we wanna know how to get the max gains out of it I am 6'3 167lbs 20yoa and he is 5'8 165lbs and 20yoa i have taken a few shot of test and deca and some dbol pills and he has taken sus, test, deca and a few dbol. none have been full cycles though but this time we wanna doit right and get max results how much sus we each have 10 shots of 250mg and as many dbols as we need let us know a good amount if needed we can get more sustanon 250 also but we dont want to unless its necessary. Let me know some suggestions how to take this. thanks

sdmedic21 is offline Junior Member
    I am first time user of Sus as well. I am doing
    wk 1 = 250
    wk 2 = 250
    wk 3 = 500
    wk4 = 500
    wk 6 = 500
    wk7 = 250
    wk 8=250

Alot say that is a good cycle to use when using just sus. If you are stacking w dbol the check out some sites as well, there is alot of ways to stack Sus. Thats whats so great about it!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    hey dude..my first cycle was sus250 and winny...my advice to you would be run sus at 500 mg from start to end for 10 weeks...4 weeks run dbol at 25-30mg a day..remember to split up to mg through out the day..and take the sus shots twice a week..i got great results from my first cycle.. some people might tell you not to run dbol your first cycle..which is true, cuz you really dont need it..as a matter of fact some people will tell you that sus is not a beginners roid cuz in order to get the most out of all 4 esters in sus you need to take it everyother day...but ya know, i did 500 a week for my first and i cant complain..keep us updated!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    did anyone notice that this guy is...

6'3 and 167 ?? Not to mention only 20?

If you're that thin, you seriously need to get everything else in order before you decide to do steroids . Either your diet or your training isn't working at all, and without that you're not going to get anything out of steroids except a lighter wallet and some bad acne. Here's my suggestion..

For at least 2 months, eat 4000 cals a day, and get 200 grams of protien every day. If you're not under or overtraining, you will gain muscle at probably a steroid like pace. This year from sept to now, i've gained 18 lbs. That's basically what the low end of a 3 month cycle will get most people. At the rate you'll be gaining, you won't even need roids. Stay natural for a while and you'll be glad you did.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 11-26-2003 at 10:57 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    did anyone notice that this guy is...

6'3 and 167 ?? Not to mention only 20?

If you're that thin, you seriously need to get everything else in order before you decide to do steroids . Either your diet or your training isn't working at all, and without that you're not going to get anything out of steroids except a lighter wallet and some bad acne. Here's my suggestion..

For at least 2 months, eat 4000 cals a day, and get 200 grams of protien every day. If you're not under or overtraining, you will gain muscle at probably a steroid like pace. This year from sept to now, i've gained 18 lbs. That's basically what the low end of a 3 month cycle will get most people. At the rate you'll be gaining, you won't even need roids. Stay natural for a while and you'll be glad you did.
    Agreed

Shud is offline Associate Member
    sdmedic21....pyramiding sus is not advised.....hellapimp has given good avice on the cycling of the gear but chrisadams is the one to listen to man.....doesnt sound like your ready for gear of any sort.....keep training natural and eat heaps more...you will put on weight....

foxy300 is offline New Member
    I Agree Your Way To Skinny To Start A Cycle Gain Some Bulk On Your Own Stick To Weights Only No Cardio Until You Get Your Wieght Up Around 190 To 200 Then By Then You Will Have The Money For Some Anties So Stay Safe Read Up On All The Free Info This Site Gives Then You Will Be Ready Good Luck

chevy44 is offline Member
    u said u have taken a few shots of test and deca , i think that ur a little to inpatient. take the bros advice and stick to being natural for a while, if u bust ur ass and eat likea horse than u will gain. meanwhile, educate urself on steroids ! come on the site and learn about pct, and anti-e's. goodluck

Ambros23 is offline Junior Member
    i eat like crazy and workout hard and ive been at the same weight for almost a year of hard training and eating everything my metabolism is just rediculous ive tried everything to gain weight it just doesnt happen.

Surfárn is offline New Member
    Hey Guys! I'm 6'0, 170 (bf 11%) 21 years old. (can put on more on my legs) anyway
    I have been working out since I was 16! last 3 years VERY serious. Have made some good gais (was skinny before, No AAS pace though.)
    last 8 months i haven't been able to make more gains. eat about 4000 cals a day ( and protein supps) tried to change my diet to make progress!

Anyway I've been thinking of a sust/Dbol cycle. You guys think I should stay off too?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I am also the tall skinny guy. When I decided to take it serious I wrote everything down then and only then did I see the wholes in my diet and training. When I started out I was 6'2'' 165# 3yrs of naturural training I was 200. Your very young take 3months and nail your diet and training. AAs only works if those things are in check anyway.

Surfárn is offline New Member
    concerning me....
    Dude I know all that! I put on 20 pounds the last 2 years. My question still ramains. PLZ som advise!

Thread Information