VforVendetta is offline New Member

Is the gear making me tired?

I'm on my 4th week of my 1st cycle and I've noticed that within the last 5-6 days I've pretty much lost all energy. My arms and legs feel like lead and mentally I feel drained. I mean *TIRED*. I have that "just woke up ache" in my body and a general creaky feeling like I need to stretch for about 3 days. Granted my sleep schedule isnt very consistent but I usually get at least 7-8 hrs a night. Anyway, I've read gear can make you fluish and a bit worn out early on but should I be feeling this way (from gear at least) into my 4th week?

My cycle looks like this btw:

1-10 test 500mg/week
    1-10 deca 400mg/week
    1-5 reforvit-b 500mg EWD

6'2 , 30yrs old
    194lbs @ start of week 1
    209lbs @ start of week 4...still need to have my bf checked

thx fellas.

skii96 is offline Member
    Yes being in an anabolic state makes many people lathargic. This is your body telling you it needs more rest to repair and grow! Take a mid day nap for an hour, should help.

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    You could just not be eating enough, your body need lots of calories to power it's movements and training right now; a lack in nutrition could cause sever lethargy (spelling) or laziness.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    yep try to get more rest, and are you shooting the test once a week, or something like every 3-4 days, i'd advise that, cause you notice a big difference with your appetite, energy, strength...etc.

i've ran high dosages of test and dbol before and i never felt lathargic

VforVendetta is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    yep try to get more rest, and are you shooting the test once a week, or something like every 3-4 days, i'd advise that, cause you notice a big difference with your appetite, energy, strength...etc.

i've ran high dosages of test and dbol before and i never felt lathargic
    Yeah doing the test once a week with the deca ...test@500mg, deca@400mg. Appetite and strength has been fine, energy as I mentioned has severly taken a nose dive.

I guess I will try and get more sleep..at least get it in more of a solid pattern. I've been really busy lately and my sleep habits are erratic to say the least. Any suggestions on a sleep aid? I've always had a hard time getting relaxed and off to sleep.

BTW, given my cycle and the fact that the esters should be getting nice and saturated by now, should I be expecting to really start seeing gains around this time? I'm thinking so far most of my gains have been dietary as I've drastically upped my calories. This sound right?

Again, my cycle is:

1-10 test 500mg/week
    1-10 deca 400mg/week
    1-5 reforvit-b 500mg EWD

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, when i started my first cycle, i was tired all the time. i would take like 3 hours naps everyday and i'd still be tired.

-- clocky

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Napping will help big time.

Thread Information