Thread: Fat after cycle

tallyjuice is offline Member

Angry Fat after cycle

Ok, guys. I started my cycle at 153, 10%bf. I am now a 188lb fat ****. At 5'6", this **** ain't cool. I just started clomid a week ago, and I started my clen yesterday. I can't tell if it is water or just all fat, but I ****en hate it. I did 30min of cardio 3x a week, while on. That sure didn't help considering how many calories I was consuming. I hope this clen helps a little. It probably won't, but I'm just taking it in order to be able to keep my calories up. I'll start cutting a month after PCT. Also, I will never do the see it, eat it diet ever again, even while on the juice.

somedude247 is offline Member
    What did you use on your cycle?

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    heh, this is exactly why i decided to only do cutting cycles. i'd rather put on 10 lbs per cycle and stay lean than put on 15 lbs of muscle and 10 lbs of fat.

sorry about your situation, doode. i'm sure if you diet for a while, you can drop the fat...especially if you toss some clen in there.

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    What did you use on your cycle?
    Enanthate /dbol /eq

Da Bull is offline Banned
    At least you learned your lesson...always have your diet in check.....cardio and clean diet,you'll knock off the fat

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    Ok, guys. I started my cycle at 153, 10%bf. I am now a 188lb fat ****. At 5'6", this **** ain't cool. I just started clomid a week ago, and I started my clen yesterday. I can't tell if it is water or just all fat, but I ****en hate it. I did 30min of cardio 3x a week, while on. That sure didn't help considering how many calories I was consuming. I hope this clen helps a little. It probably won't, but I'm just taking it in order to be able to keep my calories up. I'll start cutting a month after PCT. Also, I will never do the see it, eat it diet ever again, even while on the juice.

be patient

DBOL tends to put on a lot of water--once everything clears you might be suprised

also be careful not to cut too soon post cycle as your body needs months to adapt to the new muscle and any diet not "super-supplemented" may cost you hard earned muscle

see how much of the gains you can keep---i feel for you as i am only 5'7" and when you start getting bigger even a moderate "percentage" of bodyfat can make us short people look real smooth

collect some gear and run a "cutting cycle" as soon as possible following PCT

that way you get your cake and eat it to--BIG and LEAN

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    yah, no kidding. Just dedicate yourself bro, you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it. Hell even just rock some stacker 3 and a clean diet w/ good cardio and you should be straight.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bulking without much fat gain can be done but it just takes a little longer. I preffer (sp) the slow path......... stay leaner and when it's time to cut it's a lot less painfull.......... I put on over 20lbs in a year at the same bf%....... Good luck bro..... like everyone else said cardio, clean up the diet and you will be back.

You also have to remember what you were using will make you hold water so hopefully in a few weeks the water will drop and you will be leaner.

thanx guys, u are the ****

Thread Information