sdmedic21 is offline Junior Member

Question Organon Sostenon 250. real??

I recently purchased some Redi-Ject Sus from Mexico. Came in the blue and white box with package inside. Package inside has a lot number on the top w/exp date. The actual rediject has purple writing on it with stamped on exp. and Lot. HOWEVER!!!! The stopper inside is Grey and no the Red I have been reading about???? Is it real???

PS: the Lot # is AS200302
    Reg No is 30064 SSA IV

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sdmedic21
    PS: the Lot # is AS200302
    Reg No is 30064 SSA IV
    redijects aren't normally counterfieted due to the cost of making the unit versus the sale price. Just make sure you get a new pin as they used to come with 18g harpoons.

Thanks. Do you no how long it usually takes to see a difference in size w/ Sus? I am not sure if its all in my head but I just started the cycle 4 days ago and already I am lifting harder and heavier.
    Last edited by sdmedic21; 11-26-2003 at 10:00 PM.

Thanks. Do you no how long it usually takes to see a difference in size w/ Sus? I am not sure if its all in my head but I just started the cycle 4 days ago and already I am lifting harder and heavier.
    If it's your first cycle, the placebo effect always comes into play. Also the prop in sust kicks in quickly, but you wont start making the substantial gains until about 4 weeks.

This is my first cycle ever yes. I am just taking the sus via recomendation of some friends. Should I be stacking it with something like deca -dur, or can I expect to get bigger w/ just the sus?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    just sus should be good..i used the same ****..great stuff!!

This is my first cycle ever yes. I am just taking the sus via recomendation of some friends. Should I be stacking it with something like deca-dur, or can I expect to get bigger w/ just the sus?
    My first cycle I stacked it with Deca , but since you have already started, no need to change things. I loved sust. I am presently on a Test E cycle as everyone claims it is much better, but as of week 7, I liked the sust better.

what were your results w/ just sus? how long until you noticed substantial weight and strength gains??? Just asking so I can have something to look foward to =)

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member
    Im in week 4 of a 500mg sust/week cycle and in the first 2 weeks i noticed my strength gains were quite noticable and i put 4 lbs on in this time but since then iv only put 1lb on and the strength is pretty much the same. That may be because iv not been training my legs but thats about to change tommorrow. So im just waiting for it to really kick in Which is anytime now so im told.

Heres to waiting for it! lol

Dave

training your legs?? Is it true what I hear, that training your legs will make your weight and overall strength go up because of the stored hormones in your gluts? Maybe just a rumor....

Thread Information