bernie is offline New Member

Question insulin experiences and opinions

Hi there everyone,

I am new to this forum but certainly not new to hardcore bodybuilding.
    I have used AS in the past, but never insulin yet.

I have started using a fast acting insulin (Novo Rapid, South Africa) and I seem to get better pumps and I am getting freaky veins on my quads.
    I weigh 220 pounds and am 6'4''. I use 10IU in the morning when I get up and will also start using another 10IU after my workouts from today. I also use creatine and glutamine.

Apart from the abovementioned results, nothing much has happened. I get hungry after the shots. Maybe I am just being impatient. Am I using enough slin?

What are your experiences with slin and using it alone (no AS) as a bulking agent? I have read threads where bodybuilders claim to have gained 10 pounds on just slin...

Anyway, like I saw some guy say once on the net: "If the bar aint bendin, you're just pretendin."

Yours sincerely,
    bernie

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    put it this way. on my second cycle i ran drol,slin,cyp,EQ. i gained 40 lbs in 5 weeks. and by the end it was 55 lbs. . i know some was water, but i gained so much muscle i almost died. slin is the ****.

i use slin while dieting as well. trust me!

i dont think u need it in the morning. imho and many other experinced bros on diff boards, slin gets freaky when used at 20iu + post-workout. but dont do this until u get comfy with it. i have never been over 20, but i know a bro who has been up to 50iu. and he is freaky.

good luck !

bernie is offline New Member

insulin is starting to rock!!!!

i dont think u need it in the morning. imho and many other experinced bros on diff boards, slin gets freaky when used at 20iu + post-workout. but dont do this until u get comfy with it. i have never been over 20, but i know a bro who has been up to 50iu. and he is freaky.

good luck

Hey dude!

Thanks for the reply to my post!

I have been on slin for about 5 days now and I am really starting to see some sh_t happening now! Increased vascularity and incredible pumps that lasts the rest of the day and then some. Have picked up a kilo already, but I believe the best is yet to come. I was an extra at an italian ad shoot yesterday and the people just freaked out when they saw me.

I am up to 12IU now, twice every day. Will take the weekend off. Am doing the injections in my delt. Tried bicep as well, but took longer to take effect. Experienced some hectic tremors and blurred vision on tuesday, but I recovered quickly after drinking an energy drink.

My plan is to keep using it at an increasing dose of 1IU per day. Will stop at 20IU per injection (another 8 days) and then take stock of the situation. Will then decide if I need to get me some primo...

I went to take a look at your profile. I am also a university student. I have a BSc Degree in Food Science with Biochemistry as major. I am currently busy with my Masters Degree in Wine Biotechnology. You?

Thanks again for the post bro!

bernie

Thread Information