PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member

No PCT after cycle

My first cycle was just Deca . I didnt go through PCT at all. My balls never came back to their original size but i will say that they are probably pretty close 80-85%. Now after i did some more research i am ready to do my second cycle which is....

Wks 1-10 Test 400mg/wk
    Wks 1-10 Deca 300mg/wk

Wks 3-10 Nolvadex 10mg ed/ Proviron 25 mg ed
    Wks 11-16 Nolvadex 20mg ed
    wks 13-16 pct clomid 300mg/ 1 day, 100mg/ 5 days, 50mg/ 14 days

Now should i through in HCG to help recover completely. In other words do you think that if i took HCG it would counteract not going through PCT the first time and bring my balls back to their original size?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you had blood test done to see if you're recovered? How long ago was the last cycle?

I wouldn't use HCG but I would use clomid before starting the next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Have you had blood test done to see if you're recovered? How long ago was the last cycle?

No blood work. It ended at the beginning of june so roughly 6 full months ago.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Even without PCT back in June by now I would think you would be recovered...... I would run Clomid and see if that helps then run the cycle. JMO

Did you lose your gains from the cycle by not running PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Even without PCT back in June by now I would think you would be recovered...... I would run Clomid and see if that helps then run the cycle. JMO

Did you lose your gains from the cycle by not running PCT?

Not all of them. I havent honestly been eating right since i got off cycle. But i started the cycle at 165lbs and ended at 189. With roughly the same amount of body fat if not less. But since then i have been eating anything from pizza to chicken wings etc. And i way 195 with deffinately a higher body fat count.

As for clomid i ordered double of what i was supposed to for my cycle, on purpose, so i can deffinately take it pre cycle. Should i end the clomid and go right into my cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    Not all of them. I havent honestly been eating right since i got off cycle. But i started the cycle at 165lbs and ended at 189. With roughly the same amount of body fat if not less. But since then i have been eating anything from pizza to chicken wings etc. And i way 195 with deffinately a higher body fat count.

As for clomid i ordered double of what i was supposed to for my cycle, on purpose, so i can deffinately take it pre cycle. Should i end the clomid and go right into my cycle?

bump for mud man

James Bond is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303

I would not go on clomid before blood test results.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James Bond
    I would not go on clomid before blood test results.
    I agree that would just affect you Nat. test lvls. If it were me I'd go to a doc first tell him what you did and see what he says. If he doesn't perscribe you anything try clomid. Save the cycle till you know whats up with everything

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I agree that would just affect you Nat. test lvls. If it were me I'd go to a doc first tell him what you did and see what he says. If he doesn't perscribe you anything try clomid. Save the cycle till you know whats up with everything

The problem is i just switched doctors, and the first time i go see him i dont want to tell him i need blood work to see if everything is ok because i just did steroids . Secondly, is it general bloodwork because before i can go for a checkup or for the flu etc. i have to get a physical from him which involves bloodwork. So if i just went with the flow of things with the physical would any problems that might be there arise or do i need to have specific bloodwork done?

Thread Information