BigGs is offline New Member

Clen and winnie????

I would like to take a cycle of clen and winnie? is this a good cycle? i would like to take them together..could some one please tell me how i would take these and for how much hi ishouold take..i dont want to take it longer then n30 days..please help thanks

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Bad cycle bro. Two orals together is a real bad idea. If you are looking to cut drop the winny use clen , 2on 2off, eca in between and do cardio. if you are looking ofr gains run the winny with another compound (test) and just run the winny for 4-6 weeks at the end of the cycle to harden you up.SG1

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i disagree. winny and clen is good for dieting. winny will prevent most muscle loss and clen will act as a stimulant and helps to burn fat. if u wanna add mass, then i would use something else. but winny with clen is ok ! u dont really need winny. but if u wantto harden up a bit go ahead.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I have used winny, clen and t3 for 8 weeks just to lean out. It worked fine. i didn't lose my sex drive and had good results from it. I used the clen 2 days on, 2 days off. I ran the t3 at 50mcg/day and the winny at 50mg/day....

Thread Information