Thread: proposed cycle

BEEF is offline Associate Member

proposed cycle

this is my second cycle i`m at 180 at this time last cycle was a dbol /sus cyle
    ran nolva through out the cycle and for pct but was not happy with pct

proposed cycle

test enath 500mg wk 1-10
    dbol 50mg ed 1-5
    eq 250mg wk 1-10

clomid pct

two questions i had to run nolv throught out the cycle but i was taking so much just to get the estrogen under control would femera be better to run through out the cycle.
    and also i want to run igr-1 long r when should i incorporate it in this cycle

MODS AND VETS HELP PLEASE

IMO I would cut the dbol to 4wks at 40mg/ED run the enth to 11wks and bump the EQ to a minimum of 400mg/wk. If you are prone to gyno I would the femara at 1.25mg/ED. You could probaly get away with EOD, but I run it ED and get great results. The igf-1 is up to you. You can run while cycling or use it as a bridge. I'll be running 50mcg 5xs/wk for 4wks in the beginning of my upcoming cycle and then the same dose(maybe 60 or 70) as a bridge between this and my next cycle. This will be my first time using igf and I'm kinda anxious to see the results. Heard alot of good feedback about the stuff.

Don't forget a liver protectant when cycling the dbol . Also keep your nolva on hand.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    this is my second cycle i`m at 180 at this time last cycle was a dbol /sus cyle
    ran nolva through out the cycle and for pct but was not happy with pct

proposed cycle

test enath 500mg wk 1-10
    dbol 50mg ed 1-5
    eq 250mg wk 1-10

clomid pct

two questions i had to run nolv throught out the cycle but i was taking so much just to get the estrogen under control would femera be better to run through out the cycle.
    and also i want to run igr-1 long r when should i incorporate it in this cycle

MODS AND VETS HELP PLEASE
    I agree, cut the dbol to 4, and extend the Enan a wk longer than the EQ
    Run .5mg of L-dex + 10mg of Nolva throughout the cycle. At PCT, discontinue the L-dex, raise the Nolva to 20 and add clomid.

Thread Information