Thread: Sus 250

FORMERFATGUY is offline New Member

Sus 250

I wanted to know how painful is Sus 250? The reason I ask this is because I sit on my ass all day at work and I can't have my ass be in pain for a long period of time if that is the case. So when you guys say that it is painful is it something that is there when you just first inject it or is it something that stays there for a while?

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    I had a pretty painful experience with Tt sus. I had to sit down in school all day. You might want to consider quad shots. Peace, Doc.

solid90062 is offline Member

Wimp

Suck it up FATBOYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

*Dont worry FFG me and me arebuddies! I just gotta bust his balls cuz he's a wide target (least he use to be).
    Last edited by solid90062; 01-07-2002 at 01:17 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Since you only have to shoot it 2 times per week, rotate between your R-L quad and R-L delt....that's what I do. It feels like a deep muscle bruise...it's not bad but I could see it being a tad uncomfortable if you were on your ass all day.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Try to get Organon, not too many people complain about that stuff. It's usually the man's, and TTokkyo that people biatch about. Me being one of them (TT).

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    No pain no gain i say...I dont find it that bad bro just think every time it hurts THINK GAINS...

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Sus 250

Originally posted by FORMERFATGUY
    I wanted to know how painful is Sus 250? The reason I ask this is because I sit on my ass all day at work and I can't have my ass be in pain for a long period of time if that is the case. So when you guys say that it is painful is it something that is there when you just first inject it or is it something that stays there for a while?
    sitting on your ass wouldn't be that bad. try running around playing a sport like i was when i was on it - and it's a bitch. your cheeks jiggle and hurts like hell.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    it is abit painful....but i think you can deal with it. NO PAIN,NO GAIN.

GOT DECA??

MIXING W/ DECA IS SUPPOSED TO EASY SUST SHOTS....IN 2 WEEKS ME AND MY ASS WILL LET YOU KNOW FOR SURE

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

nile sus

I use the Organon nile sus and had like little pain. The first was the toughest but since, been a bit sore a day after but not crippled like I have read some people experience. Use a heating pad. Helps a lot.

Biker is offline New Member

Yeah it hurts

I found that the first couple shots of sust in the glutes kill, after that it was much less painfull.Must have gotten used to it.Quad shots hurt like hell all the time,regardless of how many times I do them.I avoid delt shots,they cripple me.My cycle is Chinese 300 sust,deca and some eq.I heard mixing deca with the sust eases the pain,not for me it doesn't.I just have learned to deal with it,and inject after leg workouts so I've got a few days to recover.I would prefer to shoot just glutes,but they don't do well with more than 2 cc's,so I do deca and eq in the glutes and sust in the quad.When I hurt all over I try to focus on the positive,like at least my nuts feel fine!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Organon Sus has never given me any pains at all, wondering from reading all this if they're fakes! If they are I got big off the placebo effect!

Thread Information