Thread: hello need help

potts is offline Female Member

hello need help

Hi

Could somebody recommend a steroid suitable for my father. He is 56 yrs of age. He is in fairly good shape and is interested in doing some sort of steroid to give him energy, strengths, and to shed pounds. He plans on working out 3-4 days a week, and was wondering if winni would be a safe steroid for him to do?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would have him go to a doctor and see if he might be able to get on HRT........... at 56 I think that would be the wise thing to do first

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would have him go to a doctor and see if he might be able to get on HRT........... at 56 I think that would be the wise thing to do first
    Definately. Advise him to go see his physician, get some blood work done, and assess whether he could qualify for hormonal supplementation.

In any case, Testosterone is going to be the choice.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree here totally.....perfect advice.

potts is offline Female Member
    Hello thank you what is HRT. How do you qualified of HRT. thank you a again all the advice is welcome

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    HRT is hormone replacement therapy. I would recommend that he just start a regular exercise program before he begins taking any kind of medication. Why introduce something into your system that isn't necessary, and may cause other adverse health problems or side effects. If he doesn't feel better from the exercise alone after a couple of months, then I would consider HRT.

Thread Information