Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150

    Question nolva and clomid over the net?

    I have seen a few people suggest buying nolva an clomid over the internet...I was thinking that they were perscription and would be illegal to get without perscription? Am I wrong...are they legal?? The reason I'm asking is because I can get them through my source, but if they are easy to get through the net that may be more convenient...And if they are illegal, then whouldn't it be risky to get them via the net??

  2. #2
    nevaenuf's Avatar
    nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,460
    It is legal to buy nolva and clomid for research purposes only.

  3. #3
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    I have seen a few people suggest buying nolva an clomid over the internet...I was thinking that they were perscription and would be illegal to get without perscription? Am I wrong...are they legal?? The reason I'm asking is because I can get them through my source, but if they are easy to get through the net that may be more convenient...And if they are illegal, then whouldn't it be risky to get them via the net??
    also...i'm currious will you get in trouble if you are caught with them?? say if police somehow found them on you or something...

  4. #4
    JEO3's Avatar
    JEO3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    It is legal to buy nolva and clomid for research purposes only.
    How closely do athourities look at that stuff?? Will that throw a red flag if you are ordering pct drugs??

  5. #5
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JEO3
    How closely do athourities look at that stuff?? Will that throw a red flag if you are ordering pct drugs??
    If it's from a research company I doubt it....I never had a problem

  6. #6
    Swellin Guest
    It didn't bother me enough to keep me from ordering it from a research company. No sweat.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •