Thread: Injections

cornishteeth is offline New Member

Question Injections

I just did my first injection into my glutes. It's been two days and it feels like a car hit me. How long does the pain last, or is this even normal? I used a 23g, 1" needle with 2ml of QV 250.

gotgear is offline New Member
    pretty much any vet grade gear is gonna hurt, nothing to worry about... for me the pain is gone in a few days

Actually bro you really should be using a 1.5" pin for your glutes. As GG said vet gear has a tendency to sting a little. It may be a little sore for a day or so, but nothing to get too concerned about. You'll notice that as you continue with your cycle the pain becomes more and more tolerable. 2ml at 250mg/ml? Hmmm....whats your cycle look like?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishteeth
    I just did my first injection into my glutes. It's been two days and it feels like a car hit me. How long does the pain last, or is this even normal? I used a 23g, 1" needle with 2ml of QV 250.
    Pain diminishes or you become more tollerant of the pain as you go... before you know it you approach the end of your cycle and you get a similar feeling like you get on the last day of a 10 day vacation... (hate to see it end but at same time glad to get life back to normal soon).

Also aspiration helps because I find its very very hard to get all the air out of the needle or tip and this helps pull it back away from where you get it in your muscle... air bubble will make you sore and swell up for about 5-6 days, so always inject with the squeezer pointed up so air bubbles go to back of syringe and away from needle and do aspirate ! Also gluteus medias is a less painful muscle then gluteus maximus... medias is higher up in the injection zone shown on spotinjections.com, the more painful butt shot area is lower because then you cant sit without sitting on the pain zone. Also for me, quads shots are less painful then butt shots. I get no swelling, after pain last only between 24 hours to 48 hours, whereas I've had glute shot pains last from 5 hours after until 6 or 7 days after! Those 2 CC's for me would be easier to take in quad then in the glutes. I just put 2.5 CC's in my quad this morning, 1 CC deca /1.5 test and I probably wont feel much of anything from it, in the glute I would surely be sore and swollen for 4-5 days!

Thread Information