Thread: who uses b-12

scottninpo is offline Senior Member

who uses b-12

I wanted to know if anyone uses b-12 regularly? i was thinking about using it with my next cycle. i hear it is good for localized fat loss and also reducing injection pain, can anyone attest to this? also, as far as the pain, does it work for all painful AS?

Gilster is offline Member
    I use B-12 regularly. It helps but only slightly with painfull injects like suspension. I have never seen any localized fat loss in any way. It will however make you hungry as hell, and if you are cutting and can control yourself it will help. It just makes it harder to cut IMO. I don't feel it makes you cut fat any better. It is great for when you are bulking tho, because you are hungry all the freaking time. I use it all year round mostly except when cutting. Great for extra energy and mood enhancement....I tend to be an angry f u c k at times when I am off it.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    The only time I've used B-12 is if I've had a heavy night of drinking, will take 3 times daily doseage before bed... and wake up with no hangover.

Solrock is offline Member
    Gilster: What doesage and frequency are you running the B12, and how long have you been running it this way? Have you had any other issues or problems with the B12?

Thanks!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    gilster, my friend was diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrom and his doc gives him shots of b-12, and i can really see a difference in his energy levels, did you have similar response? is this why you feel bad when you don't take it? maybe this has something to do with increased metabolism?

Thread Information