Hammer is offline New Member

Help me put this together

I have some gear and i was hopin some guys can help me put a cycle together im lookin to do a 6 to 8 week cycle. I am not goin to put the amount of stuff i have just tell me wat i need and the amount cause i have tons of ****. But this is wat i had in mind and i really dont know wat doses would be the best.
    I am 22 yrs old 5'11" 175 lookin to gain strength and not that much weight i have to stay agile.

Eq 200mg
    Test Prop 100mg
    Primobolan 100mg
    Anavar 5mg tabs

also got nolva and clomid anything else i need?
    i am not lookin to do all of that necessarily but maybe 2 or 3 of those things together. Just let me know wat u guys think and any input would be freatly aprreciated.

HAMMER

Donovan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    I have some gear and i was hopin some guys can help me put a cycle together im lookin to do a 6 to 8 week cycle. I am not goin to put the amount of stuff i have just tell me wat i need and the amount cause i have tons of ****. But this is wat i had in mind and i really dont know wat doses would be the best.
    I am 22 yrs old 5'11" 175 lookin to gain strength and not that much weight i have to stay agile.

Eq 200mg
    Test Prop 100mg
    Primobolan 100mg
    Anavar 5mg tabs

i am not lookin to do all of that necessarily but maybe 2 or 3 of those things together. Just let me know wat u guys think and any input would be freatly aprreciated.

HAMMER

FIRST of all a 6-8 week cycle will not yeild nearly what a 12 week cycle would do. it seems a little short. looks like you got some good stuff there

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer

Eq 200mg
    Test Prop 100mg
    Primobolan 100mg
    Anavar 5mg tabs

HAMMER
    have you cycled before? maybe i would go prop 100mg eod, w 1-11 and eq 400mg p/w, w1-10, and possibly 30mg var ed w 1-4 to help jump start the strength. eq should be ran for atleast 10 weeks for significatn gains. also clomid is to start 300/100/50 starting at week 13 the reason for 1-11 pn eq and 1-10 on prop is so pct is taken care of correctly. you could use som more research though imho.

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    have you cycled before? maybe i would go prop 100mg eod, w 1-11 and eq 400mg p/w, w1-10, and possibly 30mg var ed w 1-4 to help jump start the strength. eq should be ran for atleast 10 weeks for significatn gains. also clomid is to start 300/100/50 starting at week 13 the reason for 1-11 pn eq and 1-10 on prop is so pct is taken care of correctly. you could use som more research though imho.

i know that 10 wk would be ideal but i am a collegiate athlete playin baseball so im using the winter to use the gear i have cycled b4 over the summer. The reason for the short cycle it will be out of my system by the time we make regionals where there might be testing. I am not lookin to be huge either like alot of guys on the board i mean no lie i wish i was that big but right now i cant. So wat now?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, someone can tell you wha to take and when, but that does nothing for helping you learn why you want to use certain things at certain times. I am a big fan of doing the legwork, creating what you think would be a decent cycle, then posting it and asking for some help perfecting it. Don't have someone else spoonfeed it to you bro.

-moto

Gilster is offline Member
    If you are a college athelete you should know that the EQ will be detected for 5 months after you finish this. Everything else gets out pretty quick. No use in using the EQ for a short cycle anyway as it takes 3-5 weeks to start working. I would do this

Prop 1-10, 100mgs/EOD.....or 1-8
    Primo 1-10 400mgs/w........or 1-8
    Var 7-12 40mgs/d..........or 5-10

Just a thought.

chevpor1 is offline New Member
    If i was you i would get some different test the eod shot of prop will be hard for a first cycle.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop 1-10, 100mgs/EOD.....or 1-8
    Var 1-10 30mgs/d..........or 1-8

Follow up with with post-cycle threrapy 2-3 days following the last shot of prop. I think this would be a great stack for good strength and lean muscle mass gains. Your diet of course will dictate whether you push the scale upwards or downwards. The sides should be minimum on this one too.

The var can get a bit pricey but is well worth the extra money IMO. Save your money on the primo and use it towards the var. Just make sure to pick up some r-ala and/or Tyler's Detox pills and you will be go to go.
    Good luck,

~US~

Thanx all for ur input i will take all these ideas into consideration. I like them alot i will keep u guys up to date on my progress. Do i need anything else besides clomid(liquid) and nolva? Thats wat i got so far aight thanx again.

<HAMMER>

Thread Information