Ethereal is offline New Member

Gyno on left side.

i visited my doc about 2 weeks ago, i showed him my boobs and asked him if i got gynecomastia . he was pointing on both of them and feeld around the nipple, and he told me that i have gynos on the left side. i asked him what to do and he replayed, its nothing you can do, gyno comes sometimes and goes away sometimes..

is there anything that i could do to get ride of it? any kind of therapy with nolvadex etc?? or do i have to do a surgery? please help.

ooh, btw.. i got itchy nipples etc when i was about 11-12 years old.. hope this facts help you guys to give me an answer..

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    Bro If I Was You I Would Be Ordering Some Anti Estrogens Now!
    Nolvadex Will Will Stop It From Binding , But Try Somthing Like Femera Or Aromasin Its A Lot Stronger And Gets Rid Of All The Estrogen Unlike The Nolva Good Luck ,bro But I Would Hurry With What Ever You Do

helios is offline Associate Member
    I don't understand, are you on a cycle? or is this strictly from puberty? if its from puberty you're screwed dude, surgery is your only alternative. Good luck

-Helios

not on cycle, its from puberty.. first time, its was nothing.. ill think.. but now about 1 year ago it got little bit itchy again, and then its a little bit bigger then the right side.

how old are you now?

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    I Have The Same Problem You Have My Not That Bad Though Surgery Is The Only Soultion To Get Rid Of Tissue But Those Anti Estrogens Will Or Should Stop Any Future Growth . Run The Antis For A While The Get Off Them . The Best Soultion Is See Another Doctor Tell Him That Your Titts Or Bothering You Tell Him To Put You On Somthing

Surfárn is offline New Member
    I have a little gyno on my left side too! from puberty!
    Never been on a cycle... It's very little though! It doesn't show though, but when you feel behind it I Have hard tissue big like a seed behind the nipple... I discoverd it by accident.

Musa is offline Associate Member
    when i took some prohormones a got gyno on both sides,it was there for two weeks, one night i went to sleep and next morning i did not have it anymore...that is not thrue that you are screwed.....like your doctor said,it will probably go away

Musa,

He said he had the symptoms when he was 11-12 years old...I am assuming he is at least 17 to 18 years old now, who knows maybe hes older than that. Now with that stated, if he has had it since at least 5 or 6 years previous, is it really going to disappear now without corrective surgery? Highly unlikely. Probably impossible.

-Helios
    Last edited by helios; 11-29-2003 at 10:13 PM.

wisdom is offline New Member
    How noticeable is gyno, I recently came off cycle, and notice a little bit higher fat in my chest area, not necessarily around the nipple though. more along the bottom, I'm thinking it is due to water retention, or slight fat gain from the cycle. But I was wondering what gyno feels like, if it feels different than fat to the touch, because I never had any of the symptoms, and there really isnt any hard tissue. thanks for any help.

longhornDr is offline Member
    You need to say that it is extremely painful and that the pain is affecting your daily activities....otherwise they wont do anything about it if it is purely cosmetic.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro look at my pics of my gyno removal, tell your doc they really irratate you very bad and you cant stand it. They will take care of it for you and insurance will pay for it. I had mine done about 3 weeks ago and love my new chest..lol GL

RDL

tnx for the posts everyone..
    im 20 now. ill just tell the doc the truth, have never played any kind of sport because if this.. and girls is a problem to.. and ill think the doc will understand ill think insurance will pay for it. if not, then i tell hem i will cut it out my self /jk

hmm.. do anyone know if they take both glands or just the left?

Essy is offline Associate Member

Gyno

You are saying that medical payed for yours? I just went to a plastic surgent they said medical will pay for $1000 and that I have to pay $4500 which I still here is pretty cheap. If you know of a way I can get medical to cover it let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Hey bro look at my pics of my gyno removal, tell your doc they really irratate you very bad and you cant stand it. They will take care of it for you and insurance will pay for it. I had mine done about 3 weeks ago and love my new chest..lol GL

RDL

Essy is offline Associate Member

Gyno

You are saying that medical payed for yours? I just went to a plastic surgent they said medical will pay for $1000 and that I have to pay $4500 which I still here is pretty cheap. If you know of a way I can get medical to cover it let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads

RDL

Thread Information