OK first some history. I'm 45. I started training 4 years ago after a seven year layoff. I did some 4 month cycles the first 1 1/2 years then cycled high doses. up to 2 1/2 grams a week with low 250 a week of Sustanon . My best was around 205 with 10% bf, leg presses with 1000 +, inclines 275 for 7, I could squat 425 for 12 with ease. I haven't touched a weight in 4 months, really closer to nine as I had a baby boy born in May. I didn't gain a pound but my pants are tighter and I suspect my body fat is up 6 or 7%. Anyway, to all those who say you have to shoot sus every other day or more that's BS. I've done well over 300 amps and it works fine 250/wk for maintainance. To all those who say long cycles are dangerous or will ruin your own test production I will say it really depends on the individual. I do not recommend what I do to others as what has been safe for me may not be for you. Long term short cycles for the younger guysmthroughout the year will probably yield the same result a few years in unless you really want to be freaky big. For me, at my age I need to stay on at least a low dose to maintain gains. If you're under 35 you probably don't. As far as sides I got a little gyno after 10 weeks of tren 700/wk 1000 sus/wk and my prostate got a little bigger plus the pea size lump under my nipple. Both have resolved. That is the highest dosing I did. I was making excellent gains but the sides made me back off. My PSA was .31 which is extremely good. My prostate exam, ouch, was normal. My current test level is close to 400. I have as much hair as when I started. My dr just prescribed test gel for HRT. My test levels are in trhe normal range but the lower end. So for me I have no adverse effects. I'm going to get back on sus and tren to get my bf down in addition to the gel.