big N is offline Anabolic Member

easyest way to cut the pain?

has any of you done ttokyo cyp?if so u would know about the big ass knot it gives you and the cripple effect for like a week.does any body know any procedures that would cut the the pain as much as possible?if u mix it with eq??does that help a little??or if u run hot water on it before u inject?i heard that helps too ,any other suggestions?????any info is appreciated.

Where are you injecting it? The reason that I ask is because that I find that a deeper inject tends to lessen the after effects of the shot (post pain I mean) for me. I was using Sust when I discovered this, and I found that when I shot it in the shoulder, that it hurt quite a bit for several days, but when I ran it into my glut, the pain wasn't nearly as severe. If in fact you are injecting it in your glut. The best area as far as I’m concerned is towards your upper outer cheek, closer to your hip area. I also found this easier to sit afterward, because I was no longer sitting on the injection site. Other than that, there is also as you said mixing it with other forms of A/S. Some people have been know to mix their Sust with Deca to lessen the pain, so it stands to reason that this should work for the Cyp too (assuming Deca fits into your cycle). I’ve even heard of mixing it with B12 shots if that’s at all feasible to you. Running it under hot water helps to ease the effort needed to push down the plunger as well as helping with dispersal throughout the muscle. S-L-O-W down your injection if you’re not already doing so, this will aid against excessive accumulation in one area. Other than that some people like to rub the site afterwards, take a hot shower, work the particular muscle that was injected. It’s all good advice.

yea im shooting in the glute.that ttokyo shit is crucial.

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Try swimming or a jacuzzi if available. I had absolutely no pain with Tt sus when I did that, but when i didnt it hurt so so bad. Peace, Doc.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Im taking some suspension (fucking painful shit) and i have to resort to my girlfriends painkillers. I dont know if you have access to them but it works for me.

It doesnt matter how strong you are, its how good you look on the beach

i dont want to resault topain killers.has any one used the cyp that was made not long ago ,new batch???????i heard that they fixed the pain and swelling problem due to the too much alcahol content,just trying to find out for sure,before i buy alot .and i dont have a hottub,what about icyhot or something.

Thread Information