merc4life is offline New Member

Wheres the gains

wk/1 200 deca , 250 sus
    wk/2 300 deca, 500 sus
    wk/3 400 deca, 500 sus
    wk/4 400 deca, 500 sus
    wk/5 300 deca, 500 sus

Thats the cycle thus far, I am on week 5 and still no gains yet. I only workout chest, arms, and back. Which basically means I workout heavy 2 to 3 times a week. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I know the deca and sus are good because I buy it at the pharmacy. I also been taking cell tech, and eating the hell out of some tuna fish.
    Please excuse me if I should have researched more on this site but I am depolyed in the middle east. Internet usage and time isn't something I get a lot of. Thanks my brotha's.

Merc4life

juicedfreak is offline New Member
    Its Called Food

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, you shouldn't be tapering your dosages.......... You should keep them constant but either way you should be seeing some gains. Are you shooting the SUS at least 3 times a week? What does your diet look like. You said you use Cell Tech and tuna but are you eatting enough carbs and fats...... how many calories do you take in a day.

Also why do you only train those body parts, what about sholuders and quads?

merc4life is offline New Member
    I shoot Sus 250, twice a week. The problem with my diet is I work 16 hours a day and finding the food I can eat without making me sick is hard to do. I was thinking about just drinking the hell out of Myoplex. I am 6ft 180lbs and if I eat as much as I read to eat on forums I am worthless trying to do anything else. It makes me want to puke. Any suggestions on that?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Real food is what will make you grow.......... If you have no choice I guess the myoplex will have to do.

You need to inject the SUS at lest E3D

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    If you haven't even put on any water weight your stuff is bunk. You need food to put on muscle but all real test and deca will put water weight on you.

Jdog55

Thread Information