theincrediblehunk is offline New Member

Using PROHORMONES instead of STEROIDS

Can anyone, who is very familiar with both prohormones and steroids , recommend a prohormone stack that is "the next best thing" (so to speak) to Steroids?

Would GREATLY appreciate your help!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1-AD, 1-test.....

www.anabolicextreme.com... go to their archives they have tons of pro-hormone info. literally tons !!!!

http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php...T&f=25&t=4266&

pro-hormone FAQ !

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    9 1AD and 9 4AD pills a day swole me up.

After 3 weeks of using nine of each a day I had to be rushed to the emergency room with hives all over my body. My lips were also swollen and it was getting hard to breath.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    theincrediblehunk....prohormones are incredible junk...better to save your money for the real deal...there is a ton of info, just search it man...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    better to save your money for the real deal=...

Im not trying to be pissy or anything but you just recommended steroids to someone who you dont know anything about.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    well...good point...my answer was short cause, i've already answered 3 threads about prohormones the past 2 days... prohormones are a waste of money, you have a better chance seeing zero gains and gyno with a stack of prohormones...he's going to do what he wants no matter what i say bro...

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The next best thing to steroids are protein shakes and creatine. Pro hormones are a complete waste.

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theincrediblehunk
    Can anyone, who is very familiar with both prohormones and steroids , recommend a prohormone stack that is "the next best thing" (so to speak) to Steroids?

Would GREATLY appreciate your help!
    Dont waste your money/time. Eat as much as you can and lift.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i agree, i've used both and prohormones are a complete waste of time, too expensive for negligible results, if you're going to stay "clean" stick with creatine, glutamine, eat big, lift big

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Im not trying to be pissy or anything but you just recommended steroids to someone who you dont know anything about.
    True, the point is, everyone on here doing real steroids , tried the prohormones first, found NO benefit, mass gain or weight gain, then tried the real thing and gained weight and muscle hand over fist! The prohormones... all garbage. Dont believe the endless adds that try to suggest they are more effective and stronger then the real thing - they arent. 1-test is NOT 7 times more anabolic then real testosterone ... reality is real testosterone is about 20 times as anabolic then 1-testosterone and about 790 times more anabolic then 1-AD. 1-AD is about as effective as DHEA, no more.

Musa is offline Associate Member
    I took 1-AD 9 a day and 4-AD 6 a day for 5 weeks ,i gaind like 5 pounds,my fat went down like 2% and the best think ,bench went up 30 pounds...i don't know ,maybe just becouse i was thinking i will get stronger(just in my head) so i pushed harder,but anyways it worked for me...no side effects at all( just a little stomach pain)

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    I took 1-AD 9 a day and 4-AD 6 a day for 5 weeks ,i gaind like 5 pounds,my fat went down like 2% and the best think ,bench went up 30 pounds...i don't know ,maybe just becouse i was thinking i will get stronger(just in my head) so i pushed harder,but anyways it worked for me...no side effects at all( just a little stomach pain)

why dont you try injecting them before you say they are not effective

only methyl-1-Test is orally active

all the rest are destroyed by the liver on first pass at an astounding rate--for example--4AD--if you eat it blood tests have shown only about 15% ever makes it into your blood stream--some people eat a couplke bottle and gain 5 pounds and then complain

you would have to eat at least 700mg a day to get the benefit of injecting 100mg--think about it

i have been on 19nor and Methyl 1-Test for 6 days--i am already getting red, aggression and strength going up--i was taking 20mg Methyl 1-Test Ed and had to scale it back to only 5mgED--yes--5mg--and i was an avid dbol user

try to utilise proper application methods before knocking something that could potentially benefit someone---its like trying a "CREATINE ENEMA" and then saying "I never gained anything on Creatine"--well hell no--creatine is not made to go in your ass--Prohormones are not supposed to go in your belly

synthetic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    placebo effect

Thread Information