Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Devourer's Avatar
    Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    darkness
    Posts
    1,564

    NO APPETITE from TREN?

    ive been using 150mgs ed of tren with 500mgs test every 5 days. im getting harder already but i've lost my appetite. is this because the tren is speeding me up so much? i can barely sleep anymore. would you recommend throwing in ~400mgs EQ to add an appetite or could an additional b12 help? besides not being able to sit down or sleep i feel good. very energetic for no sleep. any thoughts on increasing appetite? possibly bi polar related?

  2. #2
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    it can't be the tren , cause i can't keep myself full, and the test should make you have a tremendous appetite... I'd safely say, the bi polar may have somethign to do with it... try to relax bro, you should blow up on that cycle... sleep deprivation has happened to me with tren, but ur appetite should be pretty good man...

    good luck bro

  3. #3
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    ive been using 150mgs ed of tren with 500mgs test every 5 days. im getting harder already but i've lost my appetite. is this because the tren is speeding me up so much? i can barely sleep anymore. would you recommend throwing in ~400mgs EQ to add an appetite or could an additional b12 help? besides not being able to sit down or sleep i feel good. very energetic for no sleep. any thoughts on increasing appetite? possibly bi polar related?
    dude are u serious that ur running 150 mg ed ???thats overkill bro seriosuly ,thats one of the reasons it is known to do that ,also u can kiss sleeping good bye ,and the sides will start kicking in hrd aswell ,as it it the most potent androgen out there ,but im sure u allready know that ,thats what kinda doses stk was taking ,if u know who he is u will know what im talkin about .it will scar up ur lungs up .

  4. #4
    Devourer's Avatar
    Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    darkness
    Posts
    1,564
    this my first week on cycle. and yes i was planning on 150 ed for six weeks plus the test. i really tend to favor the heavy androgens as far as AAS go. the rush from tren is like heaven. i just want to eat though! any thoughts?

  5. #5
    Devourer's Avatar
    Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    darkness
    Posts
    1,564
    bump for info on my problem or info on STK

  6. #6
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by anadrol devourer
    this my first week on cycle. and yes i was planning on 150 ed for six weeks plus the test. i really tend to favor the heavy androgens as far as AAS go. the rush from tren is like heaven. i just want to eat though! any thoughts?
    bro i gave u my thoughts ,and i spoeak from experience as u might now ,more is not always better ,7 times androgenic then test ,so even at 100 ed more then plenty .

  7. #7
    big N's Avatar
    big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    3,137
    Quote Originally Posted by big N
    bro i gave u my thoughts ,and i spoeak from experience as u might now ,more is not always better ,7 times androgenic then test ,so even at 100 ed more then plenty .
    as for the eating soem people get it soem dont ,it happn to me twice,the only thing u cantry is injectable b 12,and mayeb soem eq ,

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •