manny is offline Junior Member

strength increase

I'm going to be getting my weights tested in a couple weeks, that's a strength test not a drug test, and I wanted to see if I could bump my weights up higher than expected. My buddy has a ton of d-bol and I wanted to know what you guys thought about me taking 20mg a day for the entire test week to give me more of a boost. I'm predicted to test somewhere around 325 on bench, and around 565 on squat. I would like to bump them up another 25lbs if possible as well as the other strength tests. Would a little dbol do that for me? Is it a bad idea? I'm not trying to abuse the stuff, I just wanted a little jumpstart for that week so I can peak higher and my boy is fine with it bc he's got so much.

somedude247 is offline Member
    1 week will not give u that much of a jump bro....a month or so is what you would need to get close to those strength gains...but give it a try, nothin to lose!

rococo is offline Associate Member
    Hey there,
    Have you ever used creatine? It ain't as fun to use as the alternative but I swear by the stuff, especially if you load with one of those HP type products that come with the grape flavoring. Seriously in 2 weeks with 1 week of loading, I could see you coming close to your goal. Saw a dramatic increase in my strength after two weeks on it.You already sound like a stout guy to be pushing the weight you are, so you might even see better results if you've never tried it. Just my 2 cents, but good luck... and hell, the stuff's so cheap that it can't hurt, throw in some dbols and you got yourself a party!

rococo

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol is a great quik acting drug. If I was you I would just go 35mg per day for 4 weeks and thats it. After that just conyinue on with the test. I would really go any longer then 4 weeks with the Dbol unless you wann be net shopping for a new liver. With proper diet/training you will see strngth gains in 1 week for sure. Dbol starts workin 2 hours after you 1st take it. Good luck

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    if i were u i would get some halo. halo increases strength wayyyy better than d-bol/anadrol /tren . just take it for 1 week prior to the week u do the test. trust me u will be happy. but if u cant get halo use d-bol. mind u i would use the d-bol for at least 1 week before because it takes time to saturate if im not correct. especially at 20 mg/ed. but remeber d-bol will shut u down if taken for too long, so u have some decisions to make !

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You'll see strength gains at 1 wk,but 20mg is nothing.It took me 1 1/2 wks at 40mg to really get strength high.

manny is offline Junior Member
    my other concern is that I don't want to get all puffy in the face and I don't have time to get any proviron or nolva. Should I hop on some hydroxycut to help prevent that or is that worthless and there's no preventing a little fat face with dbol ?

Thread Information