carlo is offline Associate Member

Unhappy To fina or not alone?

Hello Friends!
    I recently tried to get some gear from an international pharmacy, to make a long srory short-I never got nothing!
    I decided to buy some finaplix , which was not difficult at all, I got some DMSO also but decided not do use since stinks like hell!
    I researched a little more and I decided to do the spray. Well, I found a company that sells custom transdermal sprays(120cc) so I paid @$38.00(shipping and all that included) and I received it.
    I added the whole 2grams of fina(after crushing them)and now I have what is a combination of spray and gel because is kind of thick.
    After adding numbers and all that, I came up with 16.66mg per cc or ml.
    The spray says: 30 servings-5 sprays each serving once or twice a day applied preferably on torso. So that is about 66.7mg a day because I am only doing 1 serving a day diveded in two doses(#-sprays in the morning and 2-sprays at night)This should last me about 4 weeks. This is my first ever steroid cycle and I couldn't stack it with anything else since I can not get a hold of anything else.
    Am I doing the right thing by doing an Fina only cycle?
    Anyone has any suggestions? Please HELP!
    I already got some retin-a on the way since I know I will need it, I am prone to acne already!so I gotta be cautious.
    th

cjp85 is offline Member
    1. I dont think you were just supposed to crush up the Fina pelets. They contain other **** besides the hormone to hold the pellet together. Im no expert, but from what I know, your supposed to use the hormone by itself

2. Why are you using transdermal gel, why dont you just inject it? You will get way better results and you can be sure of how much your body is using

3. You need test in any cycle you do, ESPECIALLY if it is your first one

4. I think you need to stick around the board a little longer and learn. Use the search feature, and ask any questions you cant find the answer to.

p.s. fill out your profile, and provide us with stats so we know what kind of info to shoot at ya.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    1. I dont think you were just supposed to crush up the Fina pelets. They contain other **** besides the hormone to hold the pellet together. Im no expert, but from what I know, your supposed to use the hormone by itself

2. Why are you using transdermal gel, why dont you just inject it? You will get way better results and you can be sure of how much your body is using

3. You need test in any cycle you do, ESPECIALLY if it is your first one

4. I think you need to stick around the board a little longer and learn. Use the search feature, and ask any questions you cant find the answer to.

p.s. fill out your profile, and provide us with stats so we know what kind of info to shoot at ya.
    right on

BDTR is offline Retired
    http://gotfina.com/articles/finasol.html

Fina alone sucks, your dick WILL not work and you will feel lethargic.

Make your own test prop with a syno kit (a web search will find one for you) and buy synovex pellets from the place you got fina pellets. Ask any questions in the lab forum. Good luck.

Thanks a lot guys you guys are the best of best!!!!

Hey guys! What's up!
    Thanks for your valuable advice! You said I should do some kind of test along with fina. It's been 3 days now doing the fina spray-about 66.5mg a day(who knows how much is absorved though) I am on a budget now so I can not afford to get some syno, Can I just do any of the 4ad supplements like SAN's A-100 or Biotest's 4AD-EC, any suggestions?
    Or should I order me some 4AD cypionate powder and add the everclear,isopropyl myristate, and water and covert it into a spray?
    Please help!
    Thankssssssssss

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    no. test.

stop your cycle and do it when can do it right.

do you even have nolva or clomid?

Thread Information