bgrthnu2 is offline New Member

same vials, slightly diff shape

i have some pakistan sust and the other day i saw something written about how vials have to be identical to eachother to be considered real. so i checked mine and saw that the writing, bottom shape, and everything else is the same, but the top of them is not, every one of them is just a little bit different from the white breakline up. some taller, wider, or somehow just a little bit diff if you look real close. up to olmost a quarter inch in difference in height. however all contain exactly the same amount of product inside. are these slight vial inconsistancies enough to raise a red flag of authenticity in general? if you have stuff that you are sure is real, are they all exactly the same?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    bump

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't worry about a little difference in the shape of each amp. Because of the way amps are sealed, each one will most likely be a little different. Think of an open amp as a beer bottle with a long neck. Once the gear is put into the amp, it is heated until the glass melts together as the neck is twisted to seal the amp with a solid peice of glass. It is very unlikely that every amp would melt and close the exact same way, so a little variation I wouldn't be worried about.

Here's a pic of an open amp

-moto
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rock305 is offline New Member
    I concur!!!!!!!!! PEACE! ROCK

right on, thanks ya'll

just a question is this pakistan sust amps not vials??

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    just a question is this pakistan sust amps not vials??
    yeah actually you might be right i dont even know the which is which. if its a small glass container then i usually call them whichever one pops in my head first. they are all glass with the neck that you break. is that an amp or vial.

by the way thanks to everyone who answered my seemingly stupid question which has probably been here before somewhere.

Thread Information