Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Problem with my prostate?

Sometimes after I urinate my prostate cramps up. At least I am assuming it's the prostate... it's the area between the ass and the nuts. the 'tate' i think.
    this happens regardless of whether I am on a cycle or not, but it seems to happen more frequently if I am on something. it happens right after I am done urinating... a very sharp cramp in that area which has me doubled over in pain in some cases. the cramps always last no more than several seconds. Anyone else experience anything like this? I asked a couple friends and they said they had this happen to them once or twice. Is this something I should be worried about? Thanks for any input.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Sometimes after I urinate my prostate cramps up. At least I am assuming it's the prostate... it's the area between the ass and the nuts. the 'tate' i think.
    this happens regardless of whether I am on a cycle or not, but it seems to happen more frequently if I am on something. it happens right after I am done urinating... a very sharp cramp in that area which has me doubled over in pain in some cases. the cramps always last no more than several seconds. Anyone else experience anything like this? I asked a couple friends and they said they had this happen to them once or twice. Is this something I should be worried about? Thanks for any input.

if you dont use it you loose it--try cleaning out the pipes

on the other hand--if your cleaning the pipes 10X a day it may cause probs as well

i say this not joking but because on stuff like dbol sex drive can be outa control--sex till your woman is raw and then spankin the monkey a couple of times for good measure can lead to excessive wear and tear

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Go see a doctor. Better safe than sorry.. Goodluck bro.

Rock305 is offline New Member

Saw Palmetto

Start taking Saw Palmetto, this can be found in Walmart, and every nutritional store. It is Very cheap, around $5 for a bottle of 60-100 caps. Take a dose of 280-320mgs/ed. This will help support your prostate and help clean it out and detoxify it. You should also think about getting some Kyolic101. Can be found at Kyolic.com This will also help with detoxifying the liver, kidneys, prostate and blood stream so you function better while on a cycle. 6 caps/ed works great. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! ROCK

Thread Information