Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Musa is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Is Deca That Bad???

Hi i started deca .This is my first time.One bodybuilder from Italy (Stefano Biondi) told me, that he did his first cycle on deca (only deca) and he loved it (gaind 25 pounds only on 200ml a week)Then i started reading about deca dick....Is it that bad..
    I am 5.11 ,215..bench 385....so i now about this a little ..
    what gains can i expect.I am on my first week,i eat 4000 cl a day,train hard,sleep....
    CYCLE:
    week 1 --100ml,200,400,400,400,200,100,100....or should i do something dif....
    THANKS .....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro that cycle is a mess......... don't taper your dosages keep them constant like 400mg a week....... Deca has been know to give people libido problems know as Deca Dick...... You should be running test in the cycle.

This is what I would do:

1 - 11 Test Enan 500mg a wk
    1 - 10 Deca 400mg a wk
    1 - 13 l-dex .25 ED

2 weeks after last Enan injection start PCT

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolvadex
    I then like to use Nolva one week past PCT at 20mg ED but that's up to you.

James Bond is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    (gaind 25 pounds only on 200ml a week)THANKS .....
    I'm sure you mean 200mg/week (not ml!). Right?

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Musa my first cycle and only cycle to this date was all Deca . I did

wk1- 100
    wk2- 200
    wk3- 300
    wk4- 400
    wk5- 400
    wk6- 300
    wk7- 200
    wk8- 100

I gained 20 pounds with no signs of deca dick. Unless Deca Dick means overstimulation. I mean I was horney as hell. But when i got off i didnt do a PCT which i regret. And deca dick came in for maybe 3 weeks but i could still bang my gf just it wasnt as hard as it should have been. People are going to tell you to put test in and that deca only sucks. But i gained 20 pounds from it. But bro make sure you go through PCT and EAT BIG.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303

wk1- 100
    wk2- 200
    wk3- 300
    wk4- 400
    wk5- 400
    wk6- 300
    wk7- 200
    wk8- 100

I gained 20 pounds with no signs of deca dick. Unless Deca Dick means overstimulation. I mean I was horney as hell. But when i got off i didnt do a PCT which i regret. And deca dick came in for maybe 3 weeks but i could still bang my gf just it wasnt as hard as it should have been. People are going to tell you to put test in and that deca only sucks. But i gained 20 pounds from it. But bro make sure you go through PCT and EAT BIG.
    Maybe if you didn't taper your dosages and used test you could have gained a lot more than 20lbs. Just a thought bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Maybe if you didn't taper your dosages and used test you could have gained a lot more than 20lbs. Just a thought bro.

Yeah you are right i will i give you that. Test and deca is tons better than just deca. But i did gain a good amount of size from just deca. But i am wondering maybe since i tapered my dosages that i didnt get deca dick so bad.

Yeah you are right i will i give you that. Test and deca is tons better than just deca. But i did gain a good amount of size from just deca. But i am wondering maybe since i tapered my dosages that i didnt get deca dick so bad.
    20lbs is a very good cycle..... Once you get shutdown I don't think tapering helps...... PCT does............... Not everyone will get Deca Dick.... you are one of the lucky ones or at leat that cycle.

I feel it's beter to keep the dosages constant so that blood levels get built and stay constant through the cycle.

Smile

Oh sorry ,yeah it is 200mg....but i read you should do the pyramid...so your body gets use to it....
    Doing test and deca ,do i have a lot more poss. of side effects or not??Do you guys think i will have a lot side effects with this cycle?
    THANKS for your help...

Oh sorry ,yeah it is 200mg....but i read you should do the pyramid...so your body gets use to it....
    Doing test and deca ,do i have a lot more poss. of side effects or not??Do you guys think i will have a lot side effects with this cycle?
    THANKS for your help...

Side effects with just deca? probably not other than deca dick. Thats all i saw and it wasnt for long.

If you run test i would make sure you run more mg than you do deca each week and also imo i would take anti-e's you can never be to safe when it comes to that.

Ambulance is offline Member
    The side affects depend on your body. If you can get the test then by all means do, theirs plenty of positive things that will come with the test as well as upped libido...not to mention more gains.

Deffinately take mud's advice either way, whether your going to throw the test in or not. Mud Man knows his juice, anyone on this board that's stuck around here long enough can vouch for his knowledge. Mud Man wont stear you wrong.

Smile

PUMPDUDDY...how much did you eat when you were on the deca cycle..
    I also got clenbuterol and clomid after cycle...does anybody knows what is the best way to go with clen ,a lo people told me that they did not feel anythink with clenbuterol....

Some test on a deca cycle can only help, bro

I also got clenbuterol and clomid after cycle...does anybody knows what is the best way to go with clen,a lo people told me that they did not feel anythink with clenbuterol....

I ate as much as i possibly could of things like chicken and turkey. which offer a lot of protein. But make sure you eat a lot of complex carbs from vegetables. Eat about 2 grams of protein per lb of body weight.

I also got clenbuterol and clomid after cycle...does anybody knows what is the best way to go with clen,a lo people told me that they did not feel anythink with clenbuterol....
    Hey bro, clomid is for PCT.
    Clen is to lean, and it's generally very effective. This does not mean you have to stack it with clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by James Bond
    Hey bro, clomid is for PCT.
    Clen is to lean, and it's generally very effective. This does not mean you have to stack it with clomid.

Clen is also an anti catabolic

which is why i think he wants to use it, to keep his gains

I know is a stupid question, but when you say test, what are the steroids you are talking about.....thanks

I know is a stupid question, but when you say test, what are the steroids you are talking about.....thanks

Testosterone . such as test enthanate, or test cypionate

I meant clomid ,after cycle to keep the gains,and then i am confused about clenbuterol , some say it is to keep the gains and some say it is only for cuting,can i use them at the same time...

I mean that clen is not part of PCT.
    I use it while cycling, as an example.

I meant clomid ,after cycle to keep the gains,and then i am confused about clenbuterol, some say it is to keep the gains and some say it is only for cuting,can i use them at the same time...

read steroid profiles on the main page, it will tell you when to use Clen and if it doesnt read the section "coming off steroids " because that deffinately tells you when to use it

Then why test ENANTHATE has such a high rating for side effects

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Musa my first cycle and only cycle to this date was all Deca.
    how old were you when you did this ??
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 11-27-2003 at 03:06 PM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Then why test ENANTHATE has such a high rating for side effects
    The sides for most people I know including me have been pretty low for test Enanth. Unless you run a gram which you don't need to worry about for a long time. Just make sure you have a form of anti estro and you'll be ok.

As far as the clen it can be used for either a cutter or as part of PCT

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    The sides for most people I know including me have been pretty low for test Enanth. Unless you run a gram which you don't need to worry about for a long time. Just make sure you have a form of anti estro and you'll be ok.

As far as the clen it can be used for either a cutter or as part of PCT
    I don't see any role of clen in a Post Cycle Therapy , bro.
    If you mean that it can be taken DURING PCT I agree, but I really do not see how clen can help your recovery after cycling.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Deca makes a lot of peeople highly depressed post cycle.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    Deca makes a lot of peeople highly depressed post cycle.

Jdog55

[email protected]
    I agree bro: I'm not scared of a little deca dick for a few weeks during cycle.
    I worry about the months to come...

Being depressed is it just in you head or really happens

Happens, really. Not everybody react the same way, anyway.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen helps in pct by

#1 Your cals can continue to stay high during pct without a lot of fat build up

#2 Clen is anti catabolic at correct dosages

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    how old were you when you did this ??

I was 19

shootdeep is offline Member
    my first cycle was just deca . i was too nervous and inexperienced to try anything else. it went :

week1: 300mg
    weeks2-12: 450mg
    very simple and i loved it. i was lucky and didn't get deca dick. i put on about 25lbs and my joints were like butter. i didn't use anti-e's and was bloated.
    if i did it over i would have definitely used a long acting test with it. listen to the bros, they know the deal

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I was 19
    19 - so you cannot attribute the entire 20 pounds from the deca . at 19 you're still rapidly growing and continuing to add weight.

SHOOTDEEP ,did you get gyno...what abot after cycle any side effects...so you think i should just get up to 400 and stay there....THANKS

helios is offline Associate Member

wk1- 100
    wk2- 200
    wk3- 300
    wk4- 400
    wk5- 400
    wk6- 300
    wk7- 200
    wk8- 100

did you keep your gains? sounds like you got stiffed for good 'ol test if you didn't get deca dick and only got hornier.
    Last edited by helios; 11-27-2003 at 08:18 PM.

For clen to be anti-catabolic.......... you would need to take amounts that could kill you. I use clen durring PCT only for the energy I get from it

The only way to keep going catabolic is to keep your calories high durring PCT and a few weeks past PCT

Swellin Guest
    As I recall, Musa asked how to run Clen , but I never saw a response.

Musa...take a look at the Clen handbook in the educational threads! It is awesome!

You run clen for two weeks, and then take two weeks off. Most folks seem to like this for 6 weeks. You start by taking 1-2 tablets the first day. If you don't experience many of the sides, up the doseage by one tab per day until you get the shakes or some other side that is a pain. The next day, you back off by one pill, and continue at that doseage for the remainder of the first two weeks.
    After my two week "off" period, I start back at about half of my target dose, rather than the 1-2 pill norm. I don't want to start at the full dose, I want to give my body a day or two to get rolling with the Clen.

BUY SOME TAURINE TO RUN WITH THE CLEN. My headaches and shakes were cut by 70% with the addition of taurine.

You still need to take a look at the clen handbook.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    19 - so you cannot attribute the entire 20 pounds from the deca. at 19 you're still rapidly growing and continuing to add weight.

I really wasnt rapidly growing then, i was 165 pounds from senior year of highschool until sophomore year of college and thats when i decided to go on the deca . No growth at all. I stayed the very same weight no matter what i did. I could eat all i wanted and lift as little as i wanted and stay that weight or i could eat everything and lift hard and still stay at 165.
    Last edited by PumpDaddy8303; 11-28-2003 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by helios
    did you keep your gains? sounds like you got stiffed for good 'ol test if you didn't get deca dick and only got hornier.

If you look at deca -durabolin in steroid profiles it does say it causes sexual overstimulation. Take a look. Besides my source was a good friend of mine.

legend is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was deca and dbol . and i know it was real because back in 1985 there was almost no fake ****. everything you got made you grow like a mother ****er. and you didn't need 1000mg of test to get big. alot of people give deca a bad rap and this pisses me off. in my opinion there is no better chemical made then deca. do not get me wrong, i love test and i use it always now, and with deca it is amazing. but if your not prone to deca side effects, and i am not , then it is a great choice for any cycle.i never had deca dick, break outs, bad bloat, and no matter what i use i always get post cycle depression, so i can not blame deca for that either. i love it and would recommend anyone to try it. at least one time. i recommend norma hella highly. great gains, and great quality gains. slightly underfilled, but what the hell. it is great ****. just my $.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information