Thread: Paranoia

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member

Paranoia

Ok heres teh situation. At around 5 pm i shot some b12 into my delt with a 25g 1 inch pin. This was my first shot ever. I did everything, including aspiration. But I keep feeling like maybe its still sitting in the muscle and hasnt dispersed yet? How long after an injection do you know something is wrong like an abscess or something?ITs about 11:30 pm right now and it looks fine except when i flex it, it kinda looks like a lump??

o and I massaged it a ton.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Ok first did you use an alcohol swab? secong did you swab the top of the b12? if yes to the above and you REALLY massaged like you said calm dowe its water based and will diserpate real soon........Hitman

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I was very paranoid my first shot too but give it some time. This is normal if you get an abcess believe me you'll know

roch is offline Member
    if it gets really hot to the touch then you can get paranoid. at this point you are going to be alright man, just a little first shot anxiety.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roch
    if it gets really hot to the touch then you can get paranoid. at this point you are going to be alright man, just a little first shot anxiety.

Like roch said it will get hot and red and also you will start to run a high fever

Thread Information