DREVIL88 is offline New Member

Question A Little Advice With Pct

HI I'M 6'2" 205LBS AND 30 Y/O
    I HAVE PUT TOGETHER WITH THE ADVISE OF A FEW MEMBERS AND SOME READING THIS STACK

500MG TEST ENTH--EW/10 WKS
    400MG DECA --EW/10 WKS
    40MG D-BOL--ED/4 WKS

FIRST OFF IS THAT A GOOD FIRST CYCLE TO DO??
    AND I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO TAKE CLOMID AND HOW MUCH TO TAKE

THANK YOU

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't have went with deca for a first Test/EQ is a better choice for a first. In your cycle I would exten the test 1 week past the Deca.

3 weeks after your last deca injection start PCT

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 11-29-2003 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wouldn't have went with deca for a first Test/EQ is a better choice for a first. In your cycle I would exten the test 1 week past the Deca.

3 weeks after your last deca injection start PCT

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Clomid
    I concur.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    glad to see we knocked some sense into you. you can go with deca or EQ. i prefer deca but i am currently using EQ in my bulking cycle ! they both bind strongly anyways. the cycle looks good.

good stuff.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREVIL88
    HI I'M 6'2" 205LBS AND 30 Y/O
    I HAVE PUT TOGETHER WITH THE ADVISE OF A FEW MEMBERS AND SOME READING THIS STACK

500MG TEST ENTH--EW/10 WKS
    400MG DECA --EW/10 WKS
    40MG D-BOL--ED/4 WKS

FIRST OFF IS THAT A GOOD FIRST CYCLE TO DO??
    AND I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHEN TO TAKE CLOMID AND HOW MUCH TO TAKE

THANK YOU
    there is nothing wrong with deca for a first cycle--i have yet to see a study showing Deca to be less effective for first time AAS exposure in a human subject

although--you should probably scale back the dosage or eliminate 1 of the drugs as this is a very heavy cycle for a first time user--not that it would hurt you or be of less benefut--but you will grow from a much smaller cycle and shouldnt run your tolerances up to quickly

but if you still want to use the same cycle--here is my $0.02

do to the fact that 40mg of dbol is roughly as potent if not moreso than 500mgtest/400mgdeca combined--once you dicontinue the dbol gians will stop

front load the test and deca--then run the dbol @ 20mg/day weeks 2-12

this cycle will shut you down quickly and hard so start HCG at the beginning of week 13 and clomid/nolva at the start of week 14--you may want to use HCG during the cycle as well

Peter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    there is nothing wrong with deca for a first cycle--i have yet to see a study showing Deca to be less effective for first time AAS exposure in a human subject

although--you should probably scale back the dosage or eliminate 1 of the drugs as this is a very heavy cycle for a first time user--not that it would hurt you or be of less benefut--but you will grow from a much smaller cycle and shouldnt run your tolerances up to quickly

but if you still want to use the same cycle--here is my $0.02

do to the fact that 40mg of dbol is roughly as potent if not moreso than 500mgtest/400mgdeca combined--once you dicontinue the dbol gians will stop

front load the test and deca--then run the dbol @ 20mg/day weeks 2-12

this cycle will shut you down quickly and hard so start HCG at the beginning of week 13 and clomid/nolva at the start of week 14--you may want to use HCG during the cycle as well
    I am on the same cycle right now. I am running the hcg throughout at 100 iu a week split into 2 injections of 500 iu. It seems to be working good, but I am not sure what I will do at the end of the cycle as far as hcg goes. Any suggestions?
    -Pete

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    I am on the same cycle right now. I am running the hcg throughout at 100 iu a week split into 2 injections of 500 iu. It seems to be working good, but I am not sure what I will do at the end of the cycle as far as hcg goes. Any suggestions?
    -Pete

a single 1500iu dose should be enough--if not repeat mid week and then start clomid on schedule

Thread Information