Thread: clen siezed???

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

clen siezed???

my source for clen uses a tracking # and it says it is in customs and no
    further info is available. it has said this for 11 days now. has anyone ever had clen siezed or is this a typical time for it to sit in custums???

Rock305 is offline New Member
    Nort typical at all for it to sit this long and then finally get through. Chances are this has been seized. My advice would be to wait for a seizure letter. Clen is not noted as an AAS gear at customs but is noted as being illegal to be delivered to the U.S and obtain for use. Chances are you wont get a controlled delivery for celnbuterol, but you will more then likely get a seizure letter from customs. Good luck. Dont take any packages right now from anyone coming to your door trying to get you to take a package in your house or sign for one. Better to take a loss then perhaps someone bust into your house after you take a package from an undercover DEA officer has gotten you to take the package inside. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! ROCK

thanks but I would of had to sign for it regaurdless.
    how long does a siezure ussaully take? my source will resend or refund
    I'll ask to refund and get some liquid from lr givin a choice

has anyone been busted with clen ?

Rock305 is offline New Member
    I dont know anyone who has been "busted" for it but I do know many who had clen seized. Since you normally have to sign for it, I would be EXTREMELY careful about this one. For it to be stuck in customs for 2 weeks is something. Chances are you will get a seizure letter. But a knock on the door and handing you a package at this point would NOT be a good thing to accept after knowing how long this package has been in customs. See, packages pass right through customs normally if they are not marked suspicious. If they are seen to be suspisiouc they go into a room for customs to really scan over package, open them and look inside, and if found to be illegal they call up the DEA's office to find out how they want to pursue this package. Most packages will just be given a seizure letter and kept. But some packages are told to be shipped as a "controlled delivery" This is where they come to your door and have you sign for it and take the package inside (although signature isnt a requirement, but taking it in your house is). When that happens the warrant is then shown and they ransack your house looking for other gear. Warrants say the package must be excepted by someone and taken into the house. Anyway, just be extremely careful with this one. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! ROCK

so what if I accept it and walk down the street with it?

or i pick it up at the post office?

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    so what if I accept it and walk down the street with it?

or i pick it up at the post office?
    Well you would still be busted for it, because it would be in your posession.

Thread Information