Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

Nolva vs. Proviron

Alright, I have both nolvadex and proviron available. I know that they reduce estrogen side effects by two different methods. The Nolva blocking the estrogen from binding with its receptor while the Proviron inhibibts the conversion of test into estrogen. I also kow the daily dosage of nolva is 10-20mg or even more dependig on the cycle. What are the dosages of Proviron?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    because of its liver toxicity i wouldn't use more than 50mg/day for an extended period of time. you'll be able to use it for longer with a smaller dose.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Question Doc...
    How long can you stay on Proviron ?
    And should you start using it only at the first signs of gyno like Nolvadex or take it from day 1 of your cycle???

Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    because of its liver toxicity i wouldn't use more than 50mg/day for an extended period of time. you'll be able to use it for longer with a smaller dose.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i don't know from personal experience how long one can stay on proviron . it has some anabolic properties that make it useful to run through the entire cycle, but you could take it just like nolva or arimidex at the first signs of gyno.

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    Question Doc...
    How long can you stay on Proviron ?
    Well there have been studies on effects of proviron on hpta, and the study was over a year long. And doctors will probably put you on proviron for longer if you have libido problems and are not on test.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Evil
    man i buy proviron from the pharmacie and with the paper that come with it (i dont know what its called in english) they said it is not at all harsh on the liver and a persone can run it over a year without problems

Thread Information