sleger72 is offline New Member

experience needed

Looking for someone to take me on as their personal experiment. I am ready to start my first cycle, just need the experienced to lend a hand and a little advice. I can give you further info on me if you are interested.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm is this your way of asking for help with a cycle. ,maybe u should tell us what you want to do and we can help !

I am 31, 5'10" 148lbs and have been skinny all of my life. I want size and a decent look without bulking up to an unrealistic weight. I am looking at 20mg/day Dianabol , 200mg/wk Deca and 80mg/day Andriol . Any advice...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    All experiments I think of are for my own personal enjoyment, and are performed on myself, by myself, and under the strict supervision of myself. (This does not pertain to masturbation in any way) Myself in no way condones the experimentation on other people.

You want some one to give you a cycle, huh? We did our homework, you can at least do a little, bro.

-moto

razor67 is offline Banned
    my advise, dont run what you laid out above.i dont think anyone is going to throw up a cycle and say run this.you are going to have to do your homework.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleger72
    I am 31, 5'10" 148lbs and have been skinny all of my life. I want size and a decent look without bulking up to an unrealistic weight. I am looking at 20mg/day Dianabol, 200mg/wk Deca and 80mg/day Andriol. Any advice...
    I am astonished at how suddenly Andriol has gained a following all of the sudden. 80mg/day of Andriol will not in any way, shape or form act as a testosterone compound should act in a hypertrophy oriented cycle. I'd suggest reading the page or so that encompasses its summary on the drug profiles page...that will change your tune. Additionally, at under 150 pounds at your height, can you honestly say you have explored the plurality of natural routes towards your goal? I would imagine that is not the case. What is your diet and training like currently? What have they been like for the past two years or so?

Gilster is offline Member
    FINE, I will take you under my wing....You happy now?...First things first. I want you to eat at least 7 times a day and eat at least 40g of protein and 40g of complex carbs per meal while eating 4000-5000 calories per day for 1 year while you lift seriously without a break of more than 1 week once during that year, and then get back to me about what else to do. You must log your daily food intake log and show it to me at that time and anytime I want to see it. I will tell you what to do next after a year and only at that time. Otherwise find some one else to take you under their "wing". These are my conditions, take em or leave em.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    FINE, I will take you under my wing....You happy now?...First things first. I want you to eat at least 7 times a day and eat at least 40g of protein and 40g of complex carbs per meal while eating 4000-5000 calories per day for 1 year while you lift seriously without a break of more than 1 week once during that year, and then get back to me about what else to do. You must log your daily food intake log and show it to me at that time and anytime I want to see it. I will tell you what to do next after a year and only at that time. Otherwise find some one else to take you under their "wing". These are my conditions, take em or leave em.

Hell, I'll take em, I could use a good (free) critique of my caloric intake.

Besides the hidden sarcasm, this is exactly what I am looking for, different opinions and advice from those that have been there. So it seems that the first thing I need to do is gain a little weight naturally before I go to the next step. Thanks to all that reply.

Gilster is offline Member
    No joke bro...Keep a food log and calorie/nutrient count to verify your intake for yourself. The most anabolic thing you can put in your body is food every 2-3 hours. Work out hard and you should see gains. And yes you are right...gain naturally b4 moving to the next step..Good luck.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleger72
    I am 31, 5'10" 148lbs and have been skinny all of my life. I want size and a decent look without bulking up to an unrealistic weight. I am looking at 20mg/day Dianabol, 200mg/wk Deca and 80mg/day Andriol. Any advice...

they are right bro--food--food--and more food--you can use gear now--but realistically it will be a waste for you to use gear to acheive results you could make just as easily without it

lift heavy but less and and sleep more

Thread Information