Thread: (b)acne......

mistermike is offline New Member

(b)acne......

how goes it dudes?......it's been four months since I ended my deca /sust cycle and I am still experiencing acne on my lower back. It's not even white-heads so much as they are ingrown bumps and they get awfully red. Has anyone experienced this and what can I do about it? It's grossing my wife out and I'm not enjoying it too much either. Please help!

helios is offline Associate Member
    Have you tried using a tanning bed? that works pretty well. If that does not work make an appt. with a dermatologist. he will put you on something (maybe accutane, someone better informed than me would know). Best of luck bro.

-Helios
    Last edited by helios; 11-29-2003 at 11:59 PM.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    tanning is definitely your number one choice and your derm isnt gonna give you accutane for acne on your back.......if hes a good doctor. Some guys also like back brushes and scrub really hard and others break out from it.......give that a try also.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Accutane is not something to be taken lightly, but if it that bad why not get it checked by a dermatologist and see what he recommends. Four months after a cycle is a good amount of time for it to regress, and if it is not gone make an appointment. cant hurt.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like the cystic variation of acne . . . the bumps, they're mostly under the skin surface? Yah, that's the cystic stuff. Also the most severe.
    Tetracycline is supposed to be good for acne . . . I have a book that says a long treatment with a low dose will do the trick. My doc gave me a script for tetracycline in 250 mg caps, when I went to the pharmacy, they called the doc and said they stopped making 250 mg tetracycline, all that was available was 500 mg, so now I've got a stash of 500's. One or two a day for a month should do the trick. It's also good for the clap, I think, so if you're thinking of a little whoopie . . .
    --Tock

wannabmassive is offline Associate Member
    how about if ur asian will a tanning bed do justice

Thread Information