pumped99 is offline Associate Member

I know my goals, need help getting there..

Right now I am 18 years old, 180 lbs. I been working out for about 2 years pretty hardcore, taking creatine, NO2, Protein, ZMA, etc. I am now moving on to a stronger form of stimulation to help me achieve my goals. I set my goals at being about 205 lbs with 7%bf (right now im at about 10-11). I am thinking of making my rotation start out at 300mg DECA for 12 weeks, then moving on to a equi/winny stack after that to shred up. Think that will be sufficent to get me to 205 7%?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Ask your question in another 4 or so years, then we'll help you out. Stick with the Supps and hard work for now.

Rock305 is offline New Member

Not a good idea!!!!!!

Base of every cycle should have a testosterone in it. IF you are looking to put on some lean body weight, and this is your first time on then go with 500mgs/week of enanthate and 300mgs/week of EQ for 12 weeks. If you are looking to go with more of a mass builder your first cycle, then go with 600mgs/week of Cyp and 300mgs/week of Deca for 12 weeks. Problem with only doing Deca is that your body's natural test production will shut down from the deca. Meaning your nuts will stop producing test in your body. Without adding test to your cycle you wont recover as quick, may get Deca-Dick (not being able to stay hard or get hard), you wont see as strong of gains, you may get depressed, and you wont keep as much of your gains after your cycle. Think about going the route I put down above because those are real nice beginners cycles. PEACE! ROCK

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Your to young, you got enough hormons in you now so no need for gear and thats not even a good cycle.

And I do agree with Palme...... a good age to start is 25 for most, and some like to wait until they are 30. But I understand you are gonna do what you want to do, so Im just trying to help guide you in a better direction then you are choosing to go right now. PEACE! ROCK

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    he bro
    What the heck are you telling this kid to do 500mg of test a week on top of deca . That is not a smart idea. Alot of people on this board are way to into mega dosing for beginers. I know that 500 is nothing for some but for a first cycle 500 is way to overkill. I can promise you that you will look like ballon on that much test. For your first cycle if you want some decent gains do a light test cycle. 250mg a week should easly put 20lbs on if the gear is legit and your diet is in check. I really dont think it is necessary to stack but you could do 250mg a week with 200mg of deca. This will alow you to make more gains and hold on to them a little more. Personally bro I did durateston 250mg a week for 10 and gained 20 kept almost all of it. I did even really know that much about nutrition or it probably could have been more.

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    I agree. Not trying to slam but mid 20's is probably the earliest time to look into AS. Do some research on the educational threads and hold off for a few years. See ya then.

LMAO, MEga dose???????? LOL You got to be kidding me. I do cycles of 2G's of test over the course of 16 weeks. A mega dose is 500mgs of test and 3200 mgs of Deca ? You are something else bro. This is a very safe amount for any first timer to take. ANY first timer. Your first cycle isnt suppose to be some fairy 200mgs/week cycle like you probably have done your first 3 cycles. 500mgs/week of Cyp or enanthate and 300mgs/week of Deca or EQ is a GREAT first cycle. Whether this kid is 18 or whether he is 28. PEACE! ROCK

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bro, ur way to young... If u start now ull regret it later..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Yeah bro, ur way to young... If u start now ull regret it later..
    Why will I regret it later? I am quite mature physically for 18 if that is any help. I went through puberty at 12-13, voice changed at 13...

Bro, even with that being said. Most B.B's muscles dont even mature until their mid 30's. So your muscle maturity is NOTHING at 18 like you may think. It takes until around 32years of age in order for your muscles to stretch maturity wise just to develop differently. You would benefit by waiting until your mid 20's if you are maturing as much as you say. Then you should be able to grow much more on your own with proper diet and good training and SLEEP for many more years before needing to throw in gear for the extra boost. PEACE! ROCK

Quote Originally Posted by Rock305
    Bro, even with that being said. Most B.B's muscles dont even mature until their mid 30's. So your muscle maturity is NOTHING at 18 like you may think. It takes until around 32years of age in order for your muscles to stretch maturity wise just to develop differently. You would benefit by waiting until your mid 20's if you are maturing as much as you say. Then you should be able to grow much more on your own with proper diet and good training and SLEEP for many more years before needing to throw in gear for the extra boost. PEACE! ROCK
    Yes, but what is wrong with the extra boost? My ultra-low dosage (300mg DECA only) can't do that much harm.

300mgs/week of Deca will shut down your body's natural test production doing more harm to you then you think. Definitely NOT something I, nor anyone else with gear experience would ever do. PEACE! ROCK

Thread Information