carlo is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up fina with d-bol and winstrol?

Hey Guys!!!!

After bitching for not getting my gear I finally got it today after two long months... Well now I got 20 tablets of 25mg/25mg D-Bol and Winstrol , 28 tablets of 20mg/tablet of nolvadex , some accutane gel and retin-a as well since I am prone to acne even without roids.
    Sine it was long I couldn't wait and got me some finaplix and made an spray solution is my 3rd day spraying fina on me(30 servings-65.5mg of fina per serving)I got another cartridge on the way and more isopropyl myristate, I already got some everclear.
    What should I do now? I also got a great product called P6(combination of 6 pro-hormones it really works)
    See, I am a Sports Nutrition store manager so I can have any supp. I want. I already got my antioxidants, calcium-magnesiun, vitamins etc.
    I got some creatine mixed with High dosages of Kre-Alkalyn
    Please need advice this is my first time doing real juice, I also got a local guy that I can get EQ, test and other goodies.
    Please if anyone out there cares let me know how should I stack all this
    MANY MANY MANY THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Rock305 is offline New Member
    Honestly, this Dbol /Winny tab thing I have been hearing about lately is just beyond me. I dont see how a REPUTABLE company could be making a tab that not only increases water retention, but also deecreases water retention. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! VERY QUESTIONABLE!!!!!!!!! I have never heard of this and Ive been around this game for many many years. Did you get scammed?????? I would need to know the company who makes this and I will tell you if you got scammed on this tab or not. Just does not make sense bro. Next, I've made Fina for many years now. The spray and the DMSO SUCK! If you have the pellets on the way, do yourself a favor and get yourself a 2G kit for the cart you have coming in and make yourself some Fina oil. This will work tremendously better then any finaplix spray or DMSO cream will. You wanted someones opinion so I'm throwing it out there for you. Next, every cycle should have test as a base. Test meaning testosterone and testosterones are Propionate , Cypionate , Enanthate , Sustanon , Omnadren , Suspension. You need to choose a test depending upon what type of gains you are looking for . Example a nice clean test would be Cypionate for a mass cycle, and a painful yet nice beginners test for a cutting cycle would be Propionate. EQ is a GREAT gear which has great benefits in taking all around. Definitely should learn more and make sure your first cycle is something to remember, not something to wish you had learned more about gear before starting. PEACE! ROCK

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait! Stop everything here. First of all, you are spraying fina on yourself? I've seen nasal sprays, and I've seen the DMSO method, but I've never seen anyone douse themselves with fina before. Don't do that . If you are going to do it, do it right and convert it into an injectable solution.

This d-bol/winny combo tab is also new to me. Either I am confused here, or you have another company's worthless combo. D-bol and winny serve two distinct purposes. Read up on their effects and you'll see what I mean.

I would not recommend any use of accutane to ward off zits during any cycle. Accutane is a serios drug with lots of side effects.

All in all, you need to stop what you are doing and educate yourself a litle more, for your own safety. This isn't creatine you're dealing with here.

-moto

Thank you guys! You are the coolest!!!
    I will get me a 2g kit and inject it. Now should i do 25mgs of D-bol(Iknow is a weird mix but is here so might as well use it right?) a day for 3 weeks and then do the fina injections?
    How should I use the nolvadex ?
    The accutane is a gel not the pill also I got some retin-A
    I know! I never heard of accutane gel either but I couldn't get another source.
    Thanks for your patience and for taking the time to answer my questions I really APPRECCIATE IT!!!

Fina is not normally a gear people o until they have a few cycles under their belt. You should definitely pick a test out to start your first cycle with. Even if you are going with 400mgs/week of Cyp and 300mgs/week of EQ you would get a better effect and results then going with fina and these "so-called" dbol /winny tabs. Hell bro Im not sure I would throw those into your body. Feel free to PM me and tell me the brand (or state it here) and I will gladly tell you if they are bunk or not. Ive been around this game for a long time and could tell you without even looking anything up that all the Vet companies from Mexico and Australia dont carry these tabs, nor does any human grade company over seas or in the U.S So if these tabs are "kinda" real, then they are made by an underground lab, which I would never put in my body regardless if I had them already or not. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! ROCK

Amigo Rock305 the manufacturer is PMEDS,I hope I am not in trouble!
    Should I not use any pro-hormone at all?
    Listen to this bro is gonna crack you up!
    I am a store manager for a well known sports nutrition chain of stores here in TX. I am there all day every day!
    So there is this guy that comes in and buys his supp. often, One day we ended up talking about roids, I was telling him how I thought I got screwed ordering thru thr internet, and then he said he could get me some gear, I said wowwww Are you a cop? he replied: No Are you a cop? He said he is a nurse and showed me his ID 'cause I asked him to do so, I am kind of paranoid by nature...
    So he said he will come back with a list with prices another time, that another timehe did not bring the list, third-nohing,today I asked him: What's up with my free samples/ he said he still trying to check me out(if it is safe to do business with)anyways he said he would sell them to me mostly injectables I told him about my fina dilemma he said injections are the best way!
    Should I trust this guy?
    He is got some good prices like EQ 10cc for $135 @200mg per 2ccs What you Think Bro?

I would suggest not jumping on the first source you come across, especially if you don't know him that well. Early on I spent a lot of money for a little gear before I really knew what I was doing. Just be careful bro.

-moto

Thats not real good prices bro. LOL Average price out there for Anabolic BD or QV Bold200 EQ for a 10ml vial is about $80-85. Denkall EQ at 100mg/ml for a 10ml vial is averaging $80 or so per vial. There are a few others out there of course, but that price is about $50 too high. but you must remember your going probably 3rd or 4th hand. Anyway.... not sure if you should trust him or not. LOL I never met the guy. But with that price for stuff he probably isnt a cop. LOL Cops would luer you in better then that with a lower price. LOL Next... I HATE pro hormones. They tend to increase estrogen levels more then they increase test levels. Putting on waterweight and fat more then anything. Hope this all helps bro. PEACE! ROCK

Talking thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock305
    Thats not real good prices bro. LOL Average price out there for Anabolic BD or QV Bold200 EQ for a 10ml vial is about $80-85. Denkall EQ at 100mg/ml for a 10ml vial is averaging $80 or so per vial. There are a few others out there of course, but that price is about $50 too high. but you must remember your going probably 3rd or 4th hand. Anyway.... not sure if you should trust him or not. LOL I never met the guy. But with that price for stuff he probably isnt a cop. LOL Cops would luer you in better then that with a lower price. LOL Next... I HATE pro hormones. They tend to increase estrogen levels more then they increase test levels. Putting on waterweight and fat more then anything. Hope this all helps bro. PEACE! ROCK
    Again Thanks for taking the time bro you are cool as ice. Yeah, I think he might not be a cop... I will sleep on it.
    so should I just do this D-bol cycle and finish it up with some EQ or Fina injections?

Thanks!!!

Don't do anything until you know what you are doing, and have everything you need for a successful cycle. Hang on to it for now, bro.

-moto

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    dbol /win tabs???

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Don't do anything until you know what you are doing, and have everything you need for a successful cycle. Hang on to it for now, bro.

-moto
    Thanks a lot brother!
    You are absolutely right , I am gonna research more and hold on to what I got, not gonna waste it I waited for this gear over two months and I am not wasting it!

Thanks Again! Peace!!!!

d-bol/winstrol

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    dbol/win tabs???

Yes they are blue and has Dianabol inprinted aroung it and ion the other side it says 25mgs, but nothing about winstrol ...That is weird...I think is just d-bol and no winny.

Thanks!

Thread Information