Needles33 is offline Junior Member

Need advise for a newbie with gear?

Hello all,

I'm 23, just finished up a 4 year college football career and am looking to get after it again in the Gym. Spring break is coming up in march and I need to know exactly what the best stack to do is to Bulk up (a little) and get back to 7%bf . I've been through some basic begginer cycles(off and on) during the past couple years. Deca /Eq/D-bol.
    I'm currently 6'3 215 10%bf. I'm happy with my current status but would like to be around 225 and 7%bf in about two months.

I have some pretty good gear right now, but I'm not too sure what to take.

I have:
    10ml/300mg Deca
    20ml/ 75mg Tren
    100/ 2mg neurobol (winny) capsules
    8 100mg vials Primobolan depot
    100/ 25mg Proviron tabs
    8 100mg vials Sus 100
    100 tabs T4
    100 tabs 25mg Nolvadex

Now I'm not going to take all this a once!, but can any of you experienced users give me the best advise with what I got?
    Thanks guys!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro get some test at 200-250mg and do 350-500mg a week

JohnnyB

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Needles33
    Hello all,

I'm 23, just finished up a 4 year college football career and am looking to get after it again in the Gym. Spring break is coming up in march and I need to know exactly what the best stack to do is to Bulk up (a little) and get back to 7%bf . I've been through some basic begginer cycles(off and on) during the past couple years. Deca /Eq/D-bol.
    I'm currently 6'3 215 10%bf. I'm happy with my current status but would like to be around 225 and 7%bf in about two months.

I have some pretty good gear right now, but I'm not too sure what to take.

I have:
    10ml/300mg Deca
    20ml/ 75mg Tren
    100/ 2mg neurobol (winny) capsules
    8 100mg vials Primobolan depot
    100/ 25mg Proviron tabs
    8 100mg vials Sus 100
    100 tabs T4
    100 tabs 25mg Nolvadex

Now I'm not going to take all this a once!, but can any of you experienced users give me the best advise with what I got?
    Thanks guys!
    First, even if you were to start this moment, it would be a spartan's journey to makethe weight and composition changes you are thinking about in only two months. WIth regards to your gear, that seems to be a fairly random collection of stuff: technically enough to put "something" together, but not quite enough in all the right areas for that "somethign" to be be particularly cogent or desirable. Are you stuck with this shopping list?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    First, even if you were to start this moment, it would be a spartan's journey to makethe weight and composition changes you are thinking about in only two months. WIth regards to your gear, that seems to be a fairly random collection of stuff: technically enough to put "something" together, but not quite enough in all the right areas for that "somethign" to be be particularly cogent or desirable. Are you stuck with this shopping list?

Unfortunatly I am stuck with this shopping list. I know its a very random selection of stuff. Thats why I don't plan on taking it all at once.
    However I do believe I can make the composition change in about 8 wks. I know It'll be harder w/out a single ester test but I'm only shooting for 10 lbs. heavier and a cut in bf%.
    Is there anything I can do with this gear?

I guess if you were to make do with what you have, the tren would be indespensable in helping you make that kind of change. However, you only have enough to last you about 20-30 days tops (20 being the more realistic at 75mg/day). This however, is easily remedied seeing as how fina is technically legal to obtain. Likewise, the winny, which would be an ideal choice for your goal, isn't enough to be of substance. Lastly, the sus is keeping pace with the winny and fina by being not quite enough to get the job done. Quite honestly, Johnny's suggestion is spot on, but if you "must" there are probably worse things you can do than a fina only cycle to get you there. Don't plan on using your unit during that time and also find something to help with recovery.

Bottom line, your "collection" is just enough to be tempting and to start you on building something, but just isn't enough to complete anything of any real merit.

murph is offline Member
    i agree with the above things..... your shoulda planned a total cycle prior to making any buys,.... buy some more or hold of until you can get the total cycle together....

murph is offline Member
    p.s. its like you bought a little of a lot of things ,. but not enough of anything to really do what you need....JMO...

Quote Originally Posted by murph
    p.s. its like you bought a little of a lot of things ,. but not enough of anything to really do what you need....JMO...

Very True Murph! It is a lot of a little. What would you recommend to fulfill this order? More of what?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get some testosterone Bro first cycle should always be testosterone

JohnnyB

Very True Murph! It is a lot of a little. What would you recommend to fulfill this order? More of what?
    Should I hold out until I get some test, or should I set out for more primo?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Get some testosterone Bro first cycle should always be testosterone

JohnnyB
    Bump! I'll hold off until I get the Test. Should I include nolvadex 25mg eod during as well?

Bump! I'll hold off until I get the Test. Should I include nolvadex 25mg eod during as well?
    Have it "on hand", but there is no need, in my opinion, to run it unless gyno symptoms (and not of the hypochondriac variety) arise. If I'm not mistaken, some do run nolva throughout a cycle even without gyno symptoms, as it is there estrogen battler of choice, so you'll want to look into that. For a variety of reasons, all of which can be found somewhere on the board I'm sure, I prefer liquidex over nolva for that specific purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Have it "on hand", but there is no need, in my opinion, to run it unless gyno symptoms (and not of the hypochondriac variety) arise. If I'm not mistaken, some do run nolva throughout a cycle even without gyno symptoms, as it is there estrogen battler of choice, so you'll want to look into that. For a variety of reasons, all of which can be found somewhere on the board I'm sure, I prefer liquidex over nolva for that specific purpose.
    Thanks BigGreen!

Should I hold off on the Deca and Primo for a second cycle?

Thread Information