Solrock is offline Member

Question HGH - when do the other benefits kick in?

I know that for lifting and cycle purposes, HGH should be run for a minimum of 3 months. What I want to know from users, is how long did it take you to feel the other benefits of HGH? Like improved sleep, sense of well being, tightening of skin, etc. Please include the amount of IUs you were running and any other contributing factors.

Any info would be appreciated.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll give you my experience with it...I've ran it by itself at 2ius 6 on 1 off..unhappy with the results..ran it again at 4ius 6 on 1 off,much happier with the results..now I'm running 8ius with a cycle and loving it..to answer you Q on when I start to feel it kick in..about 2 1/2 mos every time,and I alway run it 6 mos at a time.Skin tone on me for sure,I'm 43 but don't look it,not to sound vain,but I get told it all the time..hope this helps,I hate typing..lol

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    4iu's a day for 6 weeks so far, and all I've noticed is my crows's feet are gone (I'm 47) and I've got aches in my shoulders . . . that's about it. Ask me next January how I'm doing . . .
    --Tock

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    4iu's a day for 6 weeks so far, and all I've noticed is my crows's feet are gone (I'm 47) and I've got aches in my shoulders . . . that's about it. Ask me next January how I'm doing . . .
    --Tock
    That's a normal side of HGH.....joint pain at first..It will pass...DB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, I had major pain in my shoulders and wrists for the first 2 months. After that, the pain went away. I was doing 2iu's ED. I feel and look much better. I have recently bumped the dose up to 3/4 iu's ED.

Thread Information