Thread: First time

jamielall is offline New Member

First time

Just a few questions to get good results would i have to stack with my deca ? if i chose not to stack and just take a full cycle of deca what kind of results am i looking at?
    thnx
    jamie

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    deca on its own will prolyl give u deca-dick. u need to do more research. stack deca wit ha test is a must

deca and test enth will give u good results. deca on its own will give u good results but u can kiss ur dick goodbye while ur on it cause u wont be able to ge tur johnson up.

wks 1 - 10: deca 400 mg/ew
    wks 1 - 10: test enth or test cyp at 500mg/ew

good luck !

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Jamie,

Are you male or female?

That’s in important issue.

Give us some stats too. Like sex/age/weight/height/training experience. Goals. Then we can help further.

Doc

im an 18 year old male abt 6'1 only like 150 pounds though
    Never used anything before this would be my first time its just a buddy told me that i need to build some anabolic properties in my body first so thats why im doing just the deca
    Your helps appreciated
    thnx
    Jamie

Friend is not giving you good advice. Your need to research dieting. DIET IS ESSENTIAL.

I kid you not. You’d be amazed how much weight you can put on with a change in diet. Not only that, but I swear by weight gainer and whey protein.

Stick around and continue to ask questions, but save yourself and do not juice. Much too light, and you have natural hormone levels that when you feed your body correctly with proper nutrition and sleep will grow by leaps and bounds.

I should have waited myself. I gained a lot of knowledge on proper eating and the necessity of sleep while on this cycle. I am convinced I could have put on the same amount of weight as I have with test, it just would have taken me months longer. In the long run though, those extra months would have been worth it.

Just my opinion. I think you should hold off.

Doc

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Yeah, your friend doesn't know ****. Anabolic properties? I think you need to build muscle first. Try eating and lifting for a while first.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Yeah, your friend doesn't know ****. Anabolic properties? I think you need to build muscle first. Try eating and lifting for a while first.
    What I said, in just a LOT less words. LOL

Well see the thing is i been working out for almost a year now and i eat like a horse u guys think i should just hold off?

I think you should yes.

Describe eating like a horse. Timing of your diet is crucial too. You want your meals evenly spaced out, not lumped up large meals.

Give us your diet scheme. Training scheme. You toss in some weight gainers and some whey along with tweeking your diet you should gain lbs.

Doc

Thread Information