tiny_tim is offline New Member

frequency of sustanon injections

Hey Guys,
    This is my first post on AR (i love it btw), so dont come down on me too hard lol.
    Im wondering what my doses should be for my sustanon injections. Im relatively a newbie (i did a deca /sus run one yr ago) and loved it. However ive done a TON of reading with mixed feelings as to the effectiveness of 1 ml twice a week. I have read that splitting it up for injections every day or every other day would be more benificial. I've already went thru the educational posts and am still left with mixed feelings as what to do. Maybe some of u vets could give me some guidance. My run this time will be

wks 1-2 30mg/d d-bol
    1-? 10 shots of Sust (??)
    6-10 50 mg/d winstrol

I can get more sust if needed to fit into whatever i decide would be best for frequency of injections.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dont use sus period. just use test enth. dont know why people like sus so much. first time its ok to run sus. second time run test enth and test cyp and u wont have to worry aboutwhen u inject. imho sus is only valueable at around 750mg/ew +.

just because it worked well the first time, doesnt mean u need to use it again. test is test. i would honestly save me money and switch to test enth or test cyp. its better than sus in the long run

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Probly cause sust is so **** cheap.

Get a single ester test instead.

Rock305 is offline New Member
    Reason Sust need to be done more frequently is to get full benefits from the use of Propionate in the sust. I have gone through at least 30 cycles over the many years of this game, and I actually loved my few cycles on Sust. Note: that doing 500mgs/week of sust just doesnt cut it when it comes to this specific gear. There is NO REASON to not do sust. It is actually a very good test to use if you are trying to bulk and get real good strength gains fast. But you need to use, in my mind, 750mgs/week or more. In your case I would go with 750mgs/week with injections of 250mgs on mon, wed and fri. If this is just Vet Sustenon you will be using rather then Organon or Karachi then go with 4 injections/week at 250mgs/mon, tue, thurs, and friday. You will get very goods results with this. If you add 300mg/week of EQ to this cycle you will see much greater all around results. Doing dbol and winny in the same cycle is not the greatest idea. you throw in a gear to add a bunch of water weight, and then you throw in one to loose water weight???????? I would advise just throwing in the dbol, and leave the winny out for a cutting cycle your next cycle, Just my 2 cc's. Peace! Rock

Sust 750mgs/week (weeks 1-12)
    EQ 300mgs/week (weeks 1-12)
    Dbol 30mgs/day (weeks 1-6)
    Winny 50mgs/ed (weeks 7-12) if you just feel the need to have to throw in the winny)

toolman is offline Banned
    I agree with half of what Rock is saying. Yes, sust is great and gets a bad rap from all the big test e advocates on here. However, I think if you have only done 1 cycle and it was over a year ago, there is no reason to shoot 750mgs. If you are lifting and eating right, you should still be growing nicely off of 500 mg. Also add the 300 Eq and you should have a very nice second cycle.

Ok then guys, I definitely think that i will use the Winny and get some EQ for a cutting cycle (probably sometime in the spring). I REALLY want to try the 750+ of sust a wk, but as we know it could get fairly pricey, so ill probably stick with 2X/wk. But i cant help but consider trying more, probably b/c im an idiot with the more is better attitude lol, And since i only plan on doing a cycle/year, i want to make the best of this one. Just wanted to know then if I should inject then every 3 days???? OR would u reccommend anything else to throw into my cycle given the limited availability/excessive price of sust. ie thoughts on a different test to supplement the run?
    I also worry a little bit about the 6wks that i will be on the d-bols, harm to my liver, xtra bloat etc., (this is from the obvious limited research that ive done). Thats y i was initially only going to do them for a couple of weeks. Please explain to me why the 6wks of d-bols are ok. (hey just for my own peace of mind)

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Probly cause sust is so **** cheap.

Get a single ester test instead.
    Sus is expensive man. I'd rather stick with a basic Test.

If I were to run Sustanon again, I'd do EOD injections. It was good, but a waste of time. I could literally feel my blood levels going up and down. It was good, but I'd never use it again.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the consensus above, but will add that, in my signature, you'll find a link entitled "the case against sustanon "; i'd suggest giving that a read.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    if you're going to run sus at 500/wk just inject, wait bout 3 days and inject again. basicly do it 2x per week if you're inexperienced and you'll see good results. throw in about400 mg EQ per wk and you're set. don't get too complicated as a simple cycle like this will have excellent results IF YOU EAT RIGHT and work hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I agree with the consensus above, but will add that, in my signature, you'll find a link entitled "the case against sustanon"; i'd suggest giving that a read.
    Ya, i had already read that thread...I concluded from it however that it doesnt matter the anabolic , WE ALL will/may have different results/side effects from different compounds. Personally, i thouroughly enjoyed the gains that i got from my first run, 20 lbs of which i kept 15. Now just so u know, I am extremely lean (approx 8-10% depending), so jumping up to 185 from 170 was quite impressive and noticeable. I experienced no noticeable sides, experienced significant strength gains and felt great thru the whole thing. I have buddies that tried test E and Prop and they were left in awe of my results.

I just really need advice on what you all think of dosing sustanon 250, and any suggestions to help make it better. 500 or 750/wk, i dunno, so pls give me some insight. I ALREADY HAVE THE SUS!!! its not like i can/nor want to return it.

I appreciate your posts, and value everyones wisdom, so thank u all for responding.

Thanks jrock34,
    now i just got to find some EQ...DAMMIT!!!, and I thought that i was ready to start my run!! lol

I'm way too tired to go into this AGAIN completely, but this Sust slammin' thing is gettin' way outta hand.
    I don't run it as much as I used to, but if you run it right, ETD or more, and stacked with something else (Dec, EQ, Primobolan etc) you can have simply fantastic results. You can read "studies" 'til your Blue in the Face, but First Hand Experience is THE most valuable "Study."
    I cannot count the cycles I've ran with sust, all good, period.
    Back when I didn't know Jack Sh*t, i had this seemingly sensable idea to utilize the Prop by running Sust ETD, and an additional Prop shot ED that I didn't do a Sust shot, (this was stacked with D-Bols 1-4, Deca for the 1st 10 wks, & Primo for the next 10) I was only 24, & Everybody laughed.....until about week 10 - It was one of the fastest growing spurts I've ever had. IMO, sometimes "Science" is just plain overated.
    I get good hard gains on Sust, very little water, and I have NEVER had the so called "Sust Flu."
    It's Overated by guys not in the know, and underated by guys who are in the know - Bizzare.
    It's not a "Miracle Blend" and it's not Blood Level ruining Bad Idea either.
    I have read some articles against it, and seemingly they make what sounds like a decent "scientific" argument, but it Flys full face against my actually experiences.
    OK...I'm done.
    G'Night guys.
    TSW

YES!!!! Thank you warrior, for your objective and realistic explanation. Im not sayin that I'll never try another test, however just for this one (my second cycle) I want to stick with what worked. I think that i WILL try 750+/wk of sust, and im sure that the results will come. IF indeed it was a bad idea and i F*** up, then i guess that I will learn for next time

Thread Information