sleger72 is offline New Member

finally starting

I took all the advice and research and have decided to take a test enan and nol cycle for my first one. I am going to try 350mg/wk test and 10mg/day nol for 12 weeks. If I am about to do something really wrong please feel free to speak up. I am 31, 5'10" and about 150lbs.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleger72
    I took all the advice and research and have decided to take a test enan and nol cycle for my first one. I am going to try 350mg/wk test and 10mg/day nol for 12 weeks. If I am about to do something really wrong please feel free to speak up. I am 31, 5'10" and about 150lbs.
    I'd run the test at 500mg. I assume nol is nolva right? I run my nolva at 20-30mg. You could run it at 10mg and if you start to get gyno, up it to 60mg till its gone. Then back down to 10mg

Also don't forget PCT with clomid

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your goal... would you be happy gaining about 13 lbs? Thats about what your dose will get... gain up to 163 lbs... if you up the testosterone to 500 mg and maybe introduce something like deca at about 1 CC per week, you will probably gain full 20 lbs...

I presume your diet, pre-steroid weight training and on-steroid training are in order... you definately need big tubs of whey, weight gainer and creatine... dont get chocolate so the caffiene in choco doesnt counteract the creatine... You'll need to do several whey shakes, a weight gainer shake... eat lots of meet... train extra hard while on steroids ... also are you ready with "anti-estrogen drugs"? Strongly recommended is to have liquidex on hand and liquid nolva... with test enanthate , no need to start the anti-estrogen drugs until about your 4th week... start every other day with Liquidex... at week #6 increase the l-dex to every day, the nolva to every other day.... at week #7 increase the nolva to everyday but only if nipples are sensative or getting excessive water bloating. Stop l-dex 1 week after last injection, continue liquid nolva until about 4 weeks after last injection on an everyday routine.

sleger72 is offline New Member
    Not real sure what PCT stands for.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Post cycle treatment or post cycle therapy . This means the period after your last injection and you are ready to get back to normal... well in this period you will still have estrogen in blood but ZERO testosterone ... you need the nolva to protect you from feminizing because female hormones are temporarily dominant hormones... if you allow the female hormones to be dominant without protective drugs,,, the female hormones grow your nipples into big boobies, dick and balls shrink down to 5 year old levels and dissolve all your muscle gains... with the nolva or other anti-estrogen drugs you can protect yourself and keep your masculine gains.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Take it easy bro, I don't think you're ready to start yet.

-moto

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Post cycle therapy .

I missed something. How long have you been working out? Have you tried using creatine? No offense so don't take this the wrong way bro but at 150lbs I would think you could gain some weight naturally.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Post cycle therapy .

I missed something. How long have you been working out? Have you tried using creatine? No offense so don't take this the wrong way bro but at 150lbs I would think you could gain some weight naturally.

Agreed. Weight sounds a little low.

Tweek your diet and use supplements. I suggest whey protein with weight gainers. Those shakes should put on some GOOD weight to ya.

I swear by weight gainers and whey protein. If you take them right, and eat Clean to avoid excess fat gain you will naturally put on steady amounts of weight.

Stick around and join us in research and discussion a bit longer. Add up your pounds naturally then enter the dark side later.

Doc

Thread Information