Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Changing Dose during Cycle

If you up a dosage of a slow ester, like deca or even sust, after you have been into cycle long enough to were the gear has "kicked in", do you think that you would notice the effects fsat than if you were starting from a base level of test in your system?

moush is offline Senior Member
    I am actually upping my dosage to 3 injections/wk whereas before i was 2/wk. Well see what happens!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your cycle that you are on, how many weeks are you in, how many do you have left?

If you are asking about esters like sust, or enan then this is my experience. I think you are asking if it would be ok or make any sense to up your mgs in cycle. I always raise the mgs dramatically three weeks into a cycle consisting Enan. and have always get descent results that way. so IMO it is ok and does make sense to increase your dosages when your ester is in its greatest effect.

Whatcha gonna do brother...

What I was getting at was the "lag" time from your first injection is ussally like 3-4 weeks..Say at 4 weeks when your gear is kicked in..And you up the dose..does it take 4 weeks to see results, or sooner since the ester is allready plentiful in your system?

bump

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    It should be alot sooner. How much, I'm not really sure exactly, but if you increase, say, from 500mg to 750mg/week, your blood levels should climb fairly rapidly. maybe after 2-3 shots I would suspect. It's already up there, so it won't have to climb much higher. JMO.

-moto

Thread Information