Thread: Question???

CDM
    CDM is offline New Member

Question???

Hi...I am a new member and just signed up with anabolic review. I have about 5 years of lifting experience and I play college football at a Division 1 school. I play wide reciever at 5'9 and 170 pounds. I want to get more playing time by improving my strength and muscle mass. I am looking for something that I could perferably take orally. I would like it to be a product that has little to no side effects and something that gets in and out of my system due to drug testing. Can you give me advice as to what to I should do, what I should take, and how long I should take it??? I would greatly appreciate it...thanks!!!

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro
    if you want pills only then do an 8 week cycle of anavar 40mg everyday. That **** works great no sides and Id say you could put on about 10-15lbs. Dont know how long that stuff stays in your system.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    at 5'9" and 170 your not small for a receiver--the heavier you get the slower you will be

but yeah--try the var--if not halo or winny--most track athletes prefer winny--think maybe it provides a certain nueromuscular excitability the others do not

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    at 5'9" and 170 your not small for a receiver--the heavier you get the slower you will be

but yeah--try the var--if not halo or winny--most track athletes prefer winny--think maybe it provides a certain nueromuscular excitability the others do not
    winny will provide u with joint pains so it will be interfere with with running ,,knees etc ,anavar with some createne ,they comliment each other very well ,and if i were u and kmoney was good id invest in some GH .

MR TEST is offline New Member
    I would go with the winny as well.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    bump for a good bro

Thread Information