pumped99 is offline Associate Member

DECA exclusively...

What type of gains would I receive from running DECA exclusively for 12 weeks at 300mg a week? Right now I am 6'1 185 10% bf, eat like a horse (5000cal a day +). ALso, would I benefit from adding winny to this cycle? ANy suggestions on how to modify this will be greatly appreciated. I am still a but iffy about running test....

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    What type of gains would I receive from running DECA exclusively for 12 weeks at 300mg a week? Right now I am 6'1 185 10% bf, eat like a horse (5000cal a day +). ALso, would I benefit from adding winny to this cycle? ANy suggestions on how to modify this will be greatly appreciated. I am still a but iffy about running test....
    thats a hrd question to awnser bro,depending on diet and training,if ur overtraining like crazy then its diferent story ,see whewre im getting at?plus differnet peopel react differently to druggs ,no in would not reco,end running deca solo,if u want ur dick to work in the future ,i would definately stack test with it.

legend is offline Associate Member
    alot of guys are going to tell you to run test. personally i like deca with or without test. some guys are prone to deca side effects, like what they call deca dick. i am not , as a matter of fact, i get the opposite. i am twice as horny and f*%#@ twice as long. plus the physical results from deca are awesome. i feel the quality of muscle is better then test, but this is my personal opinion based on my personal experiences.i get alot less bloat, and i never get breakouts from deca, and your joints feel amazing.

pumped99 is offline Associate Member

thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    alot of guys are going to tell you to run test. personally i like deca with or without test. some guys are prone to deca side effects, like what they call deca dick. i am not , as a matter of fact, i get the opposite. i am twice as horny and f*%#@ twice as long. plus the physical results from deca are awesome. i feel the quality of muscle is better then test, but this is my personal opinion based on my personal experiences.i get alot less bloat, and i never get breakouts from deca, and your joints feel amazing.
    Thanks for the good advice, both of you. Two different viewpoitsn for me to consider. Will be the first time I ever use juice, so I wan't to ease into it, see how it goes. Thanks again.

MR TEST is offline New Member
    my bery first cycle was deac only 400mgs a week for a wks. I was scared to do anything more. The results were good, but if I had it to do over again I would have ran test with it. Not only that I would have done the EQ in place of the deca , the sex drive thing messed me up.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Do test only, and see how you react and save the deca for cycle number two

-MS

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    I was your EXACT build and put on nearly 30 pounds on 300mg deca only

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can obviously gain quite a bit on a deca cycle but if I were going to ease into AAS it would be with test only and not deca. Even those who don't experience sexual sides from deca usually experience high BP and long recovery times.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You can obviously gain quite a bit on a deca cycle but if I were going to ease into AAS it would be with test only and not deca. Even those who don't experience sexual sides from deca usually experience high BP and long recovery times.
    Exactly.
    I have never had the bad sides guys talk about with Deca .
    I Love Deca. In fact I'm quickly aproaching the time in my cycle where I switch from Deca to Fina, and I actually have mixed feelings about it 'cuz I love how Deca makes me feel.
    However, I still would never run it alone. Test is the Godfather of all cycles IMO, and I don't like to end a cycle on long esthers, especially a hard system slammer like Deca. Like Rickson said, recovery is too long.
    I also agree with Rickson in regards to starting, If this is your first cycle, you should start out with a Test (Enanthate or Cypionate ) and learn how you react to it, and save the Deca for next time.
    TSW

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Plain and simple

TEST is amazing!!!!

Thread Information