rldced is offline New Member

Side effects(sterility)

Been out a while but I am back for some continuining education so help me out smart guys
    I took 6 months off my wife wants to get pregnet and doesn’t want me to start back until she gets Knocked up. Can I take equipoise or winstrol in light doses or heavy doses and not be sterile, does it effect that or not I have research it with nothing saying it causes sterility of any other bad side effects. Can someone better educated help out. No opinions please need some facts, thanks guys this forum has always been there for me and I appreciate that!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Any AAS can effect the hpta

But I have to give my opinion too. AAS shouldn't be more important then what your wife would like. Which in this case is a child, stopping for how ever long it takes isn't going to hurt you. Taking a small dose isn't going to do much of anything, but probably hurt your wifes feelings if she finds out. Juicing can't be more important then your marriage.

JohnnyB

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You would really have to be taking the mother load to become completely sterile. It's very rare that AAS cause permenant sterility.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    While sterility probably won't be permanent while on and recovering your sperm count will be seriously lowered making conception much less likely. If you want a child stay off until you conceive.

rldced is offline New Member
    JohnnyB thanks for the opinion and the rest for your advice, I just didn’t look at it that way your right I will just wait. Got plenty of time to pump up Thanks. You guys are great and so is this forum.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No prob Bro

JohnnyB

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    COULD YOU TAKE HCG AND HMG(FSH) WHILE ON GEAR AND STILL MAINTAIN SPERM COUNT, I WONDER

any thoughts guys?

Thread Information