The_crippler is offline Junior Member

First cycle, Need your opinion!

Its like this. Iam a 26 years old guy, i have pumped iron and boxed in 10 years now. And i have had good results.Iam 5´7 and 162 pounds and pretty hard. But i have now decide to start doing some cycles to push my body a little bit harder. I have been reading alot about diffrent cycles.

i have decided to use sustanon .

this how iam going to do it:

week 1-12: 250mg sustanon 3x/wk
    week 1-12: 25mg proviron ed
    week 15-week 18 :300mg clomid day 1, 100mg days 2-10, 50mg days 10-20

What do you think? is it a good first cycle?Should i use oral steroids some weeks before the start of my susta cycle?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    what kind of gains are you looking for ?are you still fighting ? i fight in underground illegal street fights over in like atlanta,detroit and cali and after i did a big bulk cycle i was slow as hell so it all depends what you're going for !

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    what kind of gains are you looking for ?are you still fighting ? i fight in underground illegal street fights over in like atlanta,detroit and cali and after i did a big bulk cycle i was slow as hell so it all depends what you're going for !
    could be the fat from all the slin and carbs slowing you down

Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    could be the fat from all the slin and carbs slowing you down
    im 8% bodyfat you ****ing retard !

The_crippler is offline Junior Member
    I am going for strength and muscle gains. i dont mind getting a little bit bulkier.

-test prop 1-15wks 100mg eod or 75mg/ed would probably be best
    -Eq 1-15wks 400-600mg/wk
    -fina 100mg/eod or 75mg/ed for 8weeks at beginning of cycle or last 8weeks of your cycle, i did it last 8weeks of my cycle so i had another kick half way through but i did my cycle for 21 weeks and fina for 10 weeks but 8 weeks is good its pretty toxic ! i know guys that do it at the beginning and blow up pretty good off this cycle !
    Last edited by crosby7117; 11-30-2003 at 01:21 PM.

im 8% bodyfat you ****ing retard !

YEAH--i knew that was coming--LMAO

i figured you were in descent shape i just couldnt pass up the insulin thing

PEACE

loza is offline New Member
    you don't need much test for a first cycle to get good results, IMO 750mg a week is way too high. I'd run deca 400mg/wk and sust 250mg/wk; although i'd use test enth instead of sust.

YEAH--i knew that was coming--LMAO

i figured you were in descent shape i just couldnt pass up the insulin thing

PEACE
    ya that was pretty good !

Quote Originally Posted by loza
    you don't need much test for a first cycle to get good results, IMO 750mg a week is way too high. I'd run deca 400mg/wk and sust 250mg/wk; although i'd use test enth instead of sust.
    i agree you dont need 750mg/wk of test for a first cycle around 500mg is more than enough but 250mg/wk isnt!! but loza y would you tell him to run sust and deca if he wants to stay lean ! he'll blow up like a water balloon !! especially with enth !

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loza
    Thats about dumb... you should reverse the two... 250/300 mg deca and 500 mg week sust... supposed to keep the testosterone double the deca or you dicky-do wants to just shrink and never let you have sex while on steroid cycle.

BTW, 450 mg test enanthate and 250 mg deca got me from 161# to 182# real fast and my diet has varied between 4000 and 5000 calaries a day throughout. Maybe 60% of the days were 4000 calary, 40% at 5000 calary days.

ya that was pretty good !
    well anyway i am above 8% and dont use slin--so you win--J/K

if you like tren stay on---i used nonstop for about a year while i was going to school--working 40+ hours a week and still made gains---got up to 222--then dieted down til i could see my lymphnodes at around 200--around 2% with no negative sides---its a clean drug--no toxicity

but did come with insomnia and high levels of aggression--up there with dbol ---not for newbies

well anyway i am above 8% and dont use slin--so you win--J/K

if you like tren stay on---i used nonstop for about a year while i was going to school--working 40+ hours a week and still made gains---got up to 222--then dieted down til i could see my lymphnodes at around 200--around 2% with no negative sides---its a clean drug--no toxicity

but did come with insomnia and high levels of aggression--up there with dbol---not for newbies
    if you like tren stay on---i used nonstop for about a year while i was going to school--working 40+ hours a week and still made gains

i bet your liver is doing awesome !

if you like tren stay on---i used nonstop for about a year while i was going to school--working 40+ hours a week and still made gains

i bet your liver is doing awesome !
    except for a little point tenderness and that darn yellow tint to my eyes i seem to be doing fine--LOL

no probs there--look around the diff boards--perpetual cycles are pretty common

all the bigguns i know stay on year round--and tren is a favorite

i have searched the web far and wide--never seen 1 study documenting toxicity of tren

mostly used invitro to change the sex of test subjects--even during this especially fragile portion of the life cycle no devolepmental probs are noted anywhere---heck--most studies they used to use tren for they are now using Methyl Trienelone--which is methylated tren--about 100X as strong---dosage is in micrograms or smaller--but alas--no noted toxicity

my old training partner has liver damage he did 4 cycles of test and tren ! take from that what you will ! he found out after he was clean for 2 years !! IMO **** like that will catch up to you !

Thread Information