slavecage is offline New Member

Question novice using stack need input please

Im 22 yrs old 6"2 and weigh 260 i have been lifting on and off for 3 years and want to dedicate my body to the gym until i have reached my goal of looking like a greek god! Here are my questions.. Is (Can't ask that here) a legit retailer? I have heard only positive things about this company. I want to stack Omnadren 250 proviron and clomid together. They are what i consider "safe" for my body, im thinking 8 weeks of omnadren and then finishing with the other 2 for the last 2 weeks of the cycle, is this suggested? should i use something else? What do you know about these products? I want to bulk up nice over the winter and then cut for the summer. I dont want to get into the dbol or deca stuff, not ready for that stuff yet. I want to use gymnocomastia free products. I had surgery for it 7 years ago, i still have puffy nipples when they are soft, when my nipples are hard my chest looks normal, but i know that it is from fat that i have so unwelcomely invited into my body. Simple cardio will eradicate that...right? Please help need advice thanks
    Last edited by slavecage; 12-01-2003 at 06:42 AM.

razor67 is offline Banned
    have you researched those products and know what they are,how and when to use them, ect.
    also i would delete the name of the place in question and run it by a mod if you have a question.
    peace

razor67 is offline Banned
    rickson,you already caught that i see

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well only drugs that don't aromatise would be gyno free and test definetely can cause gyno so you will need an anti-e. You can run Proviron in the cycle with the test but I wouldn't use it in PCT personally. Clomid should be started three weeks after the last Omnadren injection. Do a search on Clomid for proper dosages. You haven't given us the amount of omnadren you plan to use so a more complete cycle would be helpful. Yes cardio and diet will help remove fat although you may have to get quite a low BF % to remove estrogenic fat.

slavecage is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Well only drugs that don't aromatise would be gyno free and test definetely can cause gyno so you will need an anti-e. You can run Proviron in the cycle with the test but I wouldn't use it in PCT personally. Clomid should be started three weeks after the last Omnadren injection. Do a search on Clomid for proper dosages. You haven't given us the amount of omnadren you plan to use so a more complete cycle would be helpful. Yes cardio and diet will help remove fat although you may have to get quite a low BF % to remove estrogenic fat.

What is PCT? I want to run 200 mg of omnadren which is like sust 250 a week, only it has less side effects then sust such as gyno. My guess is i would use 50 mg of clomid a day for 10 days and 25 mg of proviron for 20 days Are dot com retailers legit? What new tips can you give me? Thanks

Thread Information