Thread: How bad is it??

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

How bad is it??

hi guys

Im just wondering if someone with experience could tell me how bad it is when using Clomid as far as depression and things like that go?

Is it something where you are depressed for like the first week and then you get over it cos your system is used to it? or will i be crying like a baby for the full 25 days or whatever it is?

Also would using HCG in conjunction with Clomid counteract the depression? I thought this might work cos HCG keeps your Test levels up while your balls work on producing test.

Dave

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i had no problem...people react differently...i was just as normal as i was on cycle and before

bigdave91 is offline Associate Member
    What would the perfect PCT look like?
    Clomid
    HCG
    and Clen ?

How would you run that??

Im on a sust 500mg/week for 10 weeks and winny tabs week 8-13

Dave

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You shouldn't have a need for HCG after this cycle. The regular clomid PCT, 300/100/50 should be fine. As far as a "perfect" PCT, that will vary from person to person, as well as the steroids used and for how long. Only way to know for sure what will work the best for you is to try it.

For the clomid depression, it's not as bad as mopst make it out to be. Again, it will also depend on what compounds you are using in your cycle. It is caused by the fluctuaion of the hormones in your body, very similar to PMS in females. You test levels are dropping, and your estrgoen levels are increasing, causing a bitchy feeling for most. I wouldn't say you feel like a million bucks, but it's not a real depression. Realize why you feel this way, push through it, and you'll be fine.

-moto

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I'm in the middle of my PCT with clomid right now, and I don't feel any different at all. It doesn't affect everyone. Don't go in expecting to become depressed or you may have a self-fullfilling prophecy.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Realize why you feel this way, push through it, and you'll be fine.
    What moto said!!

yellowviper is offline Associate Member
    i felt slightly depress in the early days of my clomid therapy.....it all got back to normal a week after the end of therapy.

Rock305 is offline New Member
    Clomid normally wouldnt cause depression. If anything it may help keep you from depression. If in fact you are feeling real depressed, do yourself a favor and either go online or to many health stores which would have this and pick up some 5HTP. This increases your libido kinda like releasing andorphansd and will make you feel better within days. Begin at 2 caps/ed for the first week and then you should be able to drop it down to 1 cap/day. It really works. Good luck. PEACE! ROCK

Thread Information